How much would this rim weigh?

Wheels, tires, suspensions, brakes etc.

Moderator:Neo

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 09 Apr 2006, 12:21 pm

Shalashaska wrote:I actually like those designs.. It's really hard to get those kind of 4-bolt rims here, especially with the KH and FR Design ruling over all over the Sharjah rims market..

:(
Shash,

I'm talking to some people in the philipines who will send them over. I'm changing my rims.. so.. if you're interested, let me know. (Handy to have a filipina gf)

:D

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 09 Apr 2006, 12:28 pm

mikeh wrote:
Shalashaska wrote:I actually like those designs.. It's really hard to get those kind of 4-bolt rims here, especially with the KH and FR Design ruling over all over the Sharjah rims market..

Shash,

I'm talking to some people in the philipines who will send them over. I'm changing my rims.. so.. if you're interested, let me know. (Handy to have a filipina gf)

I just got a new pair of Data Champs on the car (same design though). The old ones were quite dull, so just exchanged them with a friend and went for a new pair of the same design.

(Damn!) :@

wek-236
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:s2k and Mazda 3

Post by wek-236 » 09 Apr 2006, 12:40 pm

mikeh wrote:Relax wek.. he was referring to the wheels. He didn't attack all rota wheels, just this one. I honesty find the above posted CF wheels not so good looking either (diplamatic way of saying it :)) but I'm considering now a set of P45R's or P45F's..

So.. relax. He wasn't bashing on Rota or on your country. So, we can leave the lightbulbs in the sockets :)
ahehehe.. Im cool man.. i dont think hes referring with the red cf wheel..

He said,

t-dogg wrote:
this philipino wheels are hte ugliest things ever!!

Philipino wheels by my interpretation are all the rota wheels itself, i just dont get it, on how a person have to say those not so nice words.. he should have used more appropiate words such as ( i dont like it, It doesnt really look good) to say the least.. and he blatantly mentioned "philipino" racism in a way .. just my two cents...
[/b]

wek-236
UB Advanced Member

Post by wek-236 » 09 Apr 2006, 12:55 pm

mikeh wrote:

Shash,

Mikeh,

Give me tips on how are you going to ship the rims... update asap.. thanks..

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 09 Apr 2006, 1:03 pm

wek-236 wrote: Give me tips on how are you going to ship the rims... update asap.. thanks..
Pasalubo :) (spelling?) - hope customs agree as well. I'll be calling her later on today, i'll let you know.

Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 09 Apr 2006, 5:50 pm

well trust me admin i dunno if u will but i was quite confused myself cuz the fiber part wasnt so straight i was jus think dat wuts wrong wid the rims ? lol i got laptop so u know things bit clear eheheh but then i had no idea they were from shop i thought these were the first onez so there must be company fault lol good work

wek-236
UB Advanced Member

Post by wek-236 » 12 Apr 2006, 8:50 am

mikeh wrote:
wek-236 wrote: Give me tips on how are you going to ship the rims... update asap.. thanks..
Pasalubo :) (spelling?) - hope customs agree as well. I'll be calling her later on today, i'll let you know.
Its "Pasalubong" ... Mikeh.. whats your nationality? if you dont mind me asking... any updates..

Neo
Vehicle:2005 Hyundai Coupe

Post by Neo » 13 Jun 2006, 12:53 am

wek-236 wrote:
Its "Pasalubong" ... Mikeh.. whats your nationality? if you dont mind me asking... any updates..
Haha he neva answers tat question!!!

So much for carbon fiber rims!!!

When will then release carbon fiber milkshake....

Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 13 Jun 2006, 10:29 am

wek-236 wrote:this one is a 50/50 cf.. made in the phils...

That's actually nice-lookin' (Y)