Where Can I Find Coilovers ? O.O"

Wheels, tires, suspensions, brakes etc.

Moderator:Neo

lime
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:2009 Lancer GT

Post by lime » 27 Nov 2009, 12:48 am

where can i find cheap and good coil-overs ?

dont know the budget yet but looking for less than 3000 AED
dont care if its TEIN or Greddy or made in Taiwan, Japan, or wherever , just has to be new cuz i had a bad experience installing used ones..(To fix it .. i had to buy a whole new OEM 4x suspension ) thanx to warranty :!:

my car is 2009 lancer GT(GTS)

if its not here , any 1 knows if i can find it cheap online ?

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 04 Dec 2009, 8:39 pm

tein SS , grayfox has it in his old car . you can order it online , like horsepowerfreak or tein uae , just try to get a good deal .

CY4A $1060 in here !! my advice is not to get the pillowball upper mount .
http://www.tein.com/price/mitsubishi.html

lime
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:2009 Lancer GT

Post by lime » 06 Dec 2009, 10:28 pm

that is expensive :( , my brother when he went to Malaysia he saw those cheap coilovers for around 1200 AED , was lookin for something like that lol , my car iant no evo wont spend much on it

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 06 Dec 2009, 11:36 pm

those are made by tawin or malaysia local , most of them a copy .

other cheaper coilover like D2 , Kport coilover should less than 3k,i heard a lot of good and bad thing about them .

i know a set good coilover is expensive , at the end you get what you paid for .you can think of this , how can those aftermarket part who claim it perform better than those OEM parts and costs only half the price ? can you really trust them ?

my advice is keep you car as it is , take your time to save up some cash and do enough homework , before you deceide what to do .

shaaq
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:Lexus LS400

Post by shaaq » 22 Jun 2010, 11:13 pm

kingkenny wrote:those are made by tawin or malaysia local , most of them a copy .

other cheaper coilover like D2 , Kport coilover should less than 3k,i heard a lot of good and bad thing about them .

i know a set good coilover is expensive , at the end you get what you paid for .you can think of this , how can those aftermarket part who claim it perform better than those OEM parts and costs only half the price ? can you really trust them ?

my advice is keep you car as it is , take your time to save up some cash and do enough homework , before you deceide what to do .
Million dollar advice (Y)
You can use somethings used but always use originals, they cost more but then they last long and are way better performance wise. Save cash even i advice that :smile: