"new post"

Came across a bug? got an error msg? please post here.
This is an open forum. GUESTS are allowed.
User avatar
hater999
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1296
Joined: 04 Feb 2008, 7:09 pm
Contact:

Post by hater999 » 19 Aug 2008, 1:41 pm

I have the same thing!

But sometimes it gets better when i press the delate all board cookies button right on the bottom of the page.it helps a bit!
With Great Horsepower comes great Responsibility.

User avatar
RasHooD
UB Special Member
Posts: 2205
Joined: 04 Oct 2007, 4:10 pm
Vehicle: Nissan Cefiro A31 Turbo
Location: Sharjah - UAE

Post by RasHooD » 19 Aug 2008, 11:33 pm

ive started having this log out problem recently, i must say its amazingly annoying...
1991 Honda CRX ZC - Totaled
1997 Honda Integra B18b3 - Sold
1989 Toyota Supra MKIII 2jz GTE - Sold
1993 Nissan Cefiro RB20 - Sold
1996 Honda Del Sol B16A6 - Sold

1993 Nissan Cefiro A31 Turbo - DD

User avatar
Inline6
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 210
Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 8:56 am
Vehicle: 2010

Post by Inline6 » 19 Aug 2008, 11:51 pm

Just change to Firefox guys...had that problem before myself
The greatest loss is not death, the greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live!

User avatar
logged out TNT!

Post by logged out TNT! » 20 Aug 2008, 1:43 am

TNT wrote:I'd like to add here, I use Mozilla and I get logged out even more now. Especially on pages containing uploaded attachments
I think I have to go the Opera route now.
TNT wrote:I was logged out a gazillion times while trying to post in a thread which had a picture attachment (like I mentioned in my last post)
I deleted my cache, cookies, history. Tried IE6, IE7, FF2 and FF3. Also performed an fsutil query on my drives.
BUT I AM STILL FACING THE SAME PROBLEM
Please don't tell me that there is something wrong with my PC

User avatar
SALSABOI
UB Senior Member
Posts: 418
Joined: 05 Jun 2008, 2:51 pm
Location: Ajman

Post by SALSABOI » 20 Aug 2008, 4:11 am

logged out TNT! wrote:
TNT wrote:I'd like to add here, I use Mozilla and I get logged out even more now. Especially on pages containing uploaded attachments
I think I have to go the Opera route now.
TNT wrote:I was logged out a gazillion times while trying to post in a thread which had a picture attachment (like I mentioned in my last post)
I deleted my cache, cookies, history. Tried IE6, IE7, FF2 and FF3. Also performed an fsutil query on my drives.
BUT I AM STILL FACING THE SAME PROBLEM
Please don't tell me that there is something wrong with my PC
ROFL you fool. You created another ID just for this! Haha!

Alright I do have the same problem but only on FireFox 3.01. IE7 feels fine!
- Cheap and Reliable wont be Fast.
- Fast and Cheap wont be Reliable.
- Reliable and Fast wont be Cheap.

Nitrous does not hurt engines, stupidity does!

User avatar
SALSABOI
UB Senior Member
Posts: 418
Joined: 05 Jun 2008, 2:51 pm
Location: Ajman

Post by SALSABOI » 20 Aug 2008, 4:33 am

SALSABOI wrote:Alright I do have the same problem but only on FireFox 3.01. IE7 feels fine!
Alright I take that back. Using IE7 and I just got signed out of UB ... TWICE!
- Cheap and Reliable wont be Fast.
- Fast and Cheap wont be Reliable.
- Reliable and Fast wont be Cheap.

Nitrous does not hurt engines, stupidity does!

User avatar
Tamu
UB Special Member
Posts: 2834
Joined: 02 Oct 2006, 12:55 pm
Location: Qatar

Post by Tamu » 20 Aug 2008, 5:03 am

I have never faced any problems with UB logging me out at my home PC and at work PC.
It makes no sense why this is happening to you guys!!!...
Im so JDM my blood type is "Type-R"..
RIP SPARKY

User avatar
SALSABOI
UB Senior Member
Posts: 418
Joined: 05 Jun 2008, 2:51 pm
Location: Ajman

Post by SALSABOI » 20 Aug 2008, 5:33 am

Tamu wrote:I have never faced any problems with UB logging me out at my home PC and at work PC.
It makes no sense why this is happening to you guys!!!...
Bro aren't you in Qatar? If i'm right, then its probably Eti$lut!
- Cheap and Reliable wont be Fast.
- Fast and Cheap wont be Reliable.
- Reliable and Fast wont be Cheap.

Nitrous does not hurt engines, stupidity does!

User avatar
Tamu
UB Special Member
Posts: 2834
Joined: 02 Oct 2006, 12:55 pm
Location: Qatar

Post by Tamu » 20 Aug 2008, 6:49 am

no guy, I am in Canada lol..was in Qatar
Im so JDM my blood type is "Type-R"..
RIP SPARKY

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 20 Aug 2008, 11:05 am

Is everyone sure you're using the "Remember Me" feature while signing in in the forums, along with "Remember Me On This Site" feature of your browsers as well?

User avatar
Eleanor
UB Special Member
Posts: 1683
Joined: 06 Jun 2006, 12:11 am
Vehicle: Honda civic 99 EK-Evo 8

Post by Eleanor » 20 Aug 2008, 11:54 am

i have the same problem -
i did delete the cookies - n internet files -

SD -
Ayrton Senna Da Silva

"Sparky" remembered.

User avatar
wek-236
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1249
Joined: 21 Feb 2006, 2:46 pm
Vehicle: s2k and Mazda 3
Location: Dubai/Philippines

Post by wek-236 » 20 Aug 2008, 12:08 pm

used FF,OPERA, IE7 .. same issue.. logged out..


i tick the remember me on all browsers.
JDMUnderground Philippines
All Makes | All Models | All Pinoy | All JDM | All the time.
www.jdmunderground.ph

User avatar
SALSABOI
UB Senior Member
Posts: 418
Joined: 05 Jun 2008, 2:51 pm
Location: Ajman

Post by SALSABOI » 20 Aug 2008, 12:32 pm

Sam wrote:Is everyone sure you're using the "Remember Me" feature while signing in in the forums, along with "Remember Me On This Site" feature of your browsers as well?
Yes sir. We do that!
- Cheap and Reliable wont be Fast.
- Fast and Cheap wont be Reliable.
- Reliable and Fast wont be Cheap.

Nitrous does not hurt engines, stupidity does!

User avatar
Eleanor
UB Special Member
Posts: 1683
Joined: 06 Jun 2006, 12:11 am
Vehicle: Honda civic 99 EK-Evo 8

Post by Eleanor » 20 Aug 2008, 12:38 pm

yeh - just got logged off -
n i tick tht remmeber me all the time thing too ...
SD -
Ayrton Senna Da Silva

"Sparky" remembered.

User avatar
TNT
UB Super Member
Posts: 4194
Joined: 12 Jun 2007, 1:25 pm
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Location: Dubai, UAE

Post by TNT » 20 Aug 2008, 6:58 pm

SALSABOI wrote:
logged out TNT! wrote:
TNT wrote:I'd like to add here, I use Mozilla and I get logged out even more now. Especially on pages containing uploaded attachments
I think I have to go the Opera route now.
TNT wrote:I was logged out a gazillion times while trying to post in a thread which had a picture attachment (like I mentioned in my last post)
I deleted my cache, cookies, history. Tried IE6, IE7, FF2 and FF3. Also performed an fsutil query on my drives.
BUT I AM STILL FACING THE SAME PROBLEM
Please don't tell me that there is something wrong with my PC
ROFL you fool. You created another ID just for this! Haha!

Alright I do have the same problem but only on FireFox 3.01. IE7 feels fine!
Dude! I got logged out while posting that ^
'Guests' (unregistered members) can post openly in this forum. I got logged out and then it figured that I was a 'guest' aka open member and asked me to choose a screen name which is why I typed that ^
NOOB



Post Reply