Not really a complain

Came across a bug? got an error msg? please post here.
This is an open forum. GUESTS are allowed.
grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Volkswagen Tin Can

Post by grayfox666 » 20 Aug 2009, 9:04 pm

Not really complaining but im seeing our old FIGHT FORUM from time to time for some reason. i can even read the the old topics but not post ofcourse as its locked. But then its gone again. Sam, did you kill that part of the forum and its coming back to hunt you? :D

And BTW, im geting logged off all the time and that shit is pissing the %#%$ out of me.

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 21 Aug 2009, 12:22 am

grayfox666 wrote: And BTW, im geting logged off all the time and that shit is pissing the %#%$ out of me.
Same here, I didn't complain because Sam will point out something wrong at my end :)

DLock
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:2009 Peugeot 207+2008 Nissan Altima

Post by DLock » 21 Aug 2009, 9:20 am

It used to happen to me long ago....but the problem is rectified....there's even many topics on that problem here i remember!

You guys can try 2 things :

1.Close all the websites and delete your Temporary Internet Files along with the Cache and Cookies and restart your browser and try again.

2. Or click the "sign me in automayically" option.

I used to have the same problem and did both of the above and i haven't had this problem since. Another thing is that if your accessing your account from more than one pc (like me) make sure you log-out before closing your browser and then using your account on the next.

Mozilla Firefox highly reccommended too ......... (Y)

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 15 Sep 2009, 11:31 am

You won't be seeing that forum anymore :)