Nissan 370Z/350Z Amuse Fenders

Middle East's Source for Exclusive Auto Styling.
Visit us at our website.

ekU
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:05 Z33 6MT TN ST + 92 mark2 1JZ TT

Post by ekU » 28 Mar 2011, 2:59 pm

and for the brake calipers....get them powder coated.....

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 28 Mar 2011, 3:13 pm

Thank you for your review on Chrome & Carbon. Customer reviews are definitely most welcome on the forum to help other members know more about our sponsors. I'm sure C&C will have a look at this and do something about it.
docaam wrote:Sameer can you remove the car pictures as per the agreement Chrome and Carbon was not supposed to replicate the design or use the pictures, as the idea was given by myself...
Your car looked so impressive that no other Z could show the job done so well on those fenders. I'm surprised you don't want to see pictures of your car on the forum :) I hoped to do a photoshoot of your car sometime. Quite easily the most impressive 370Z around. Looking forward to see the car at upcoming events. Pictures of your car removed. The fenders are not in stock or replicated. C&C is strictly not involved in such things.
...and second it was not a sponsored job as I paid in full so don't want my car pictures on any related website. Its a breach of contract we had which doesn't give a good impression for a workshop like C&C.
I suppose you enjoyed considerable discount for jobs done together being a member of UAE Boost, as I've been informed. If not, let me know, as I'm not aware of a certain official contract regarding use of pictures of the car as C&C usually retains rights to update its website with new projects regularly unless there is a signed contract to prevent exclusive use of content for media and marketing.
Second for all interested people I will never suggest anyone doing any work there. These fenders were supposed to be done in a weeks time but took more then two weeks for C&C to do them, and then the paint came off and cracked, car went again to C7C for another two weeks and now again the paint craked. Very bad job. In addition same happened to the brake caliper paint which they did, peeling first time then painted it again and peeling of paint again. The list goes on for all the jobs which they did on my car.
Delay in projects has been there occasionally and is normal to expect in such cases, though I believe that is a lot of delay for this job as you mentioned and C&C must work on preventing that from happening again. On the other hand, I was informed of some major irregularities from your part when you had returned to C&C with some problems. I wouldn't like to mention that in much detail here for your sake but I assume you are aware. If you may like to discuss, I would be glad to talk about it.
My word of advise please dont waste your hard earned cash on premium workshops like this who cannot fulfil the commitment on timeline and quality.
Timeline = Occasionally, does need improvement
Quality? :)

docaam wrote:Eventually I have given my car to another workshop today as didnt even get a email reply from them as per my last email.
How many days (or hours) has it been since your email to C&C? C&C Warranty Policy covers FREE repairs in case of any problems related to all first-hand projects carried out by them. Premium prices definitely comes with a premium service. Of course, an appointment and waiting time should be expected.
Second time they painted the calipers again and all the yellow paint marks were on the wheels :S, there are soo many other issues I dont even want to write.
That is so unfortunate. How did the paint marks get on the 'wheels'? :? Please mention if there is anything else?
On top of everything when I took the design picture and the whole idea to them to get them done on my stock fenders, Sameer agreed not to post pictures and its very disappointing now to see this that they are selling it here, very disappointing.
I see you stressed on a certain contract earlier? I was looking forward to an official photoshoot anyhow. Pictures of your car removed.

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 28 Mar 2011, 3:21 pm

ekU wrote:Docaam i know why your car took 2 weeks for the fender job cuz as soon as you gave them the fenders they might have sent the fenders to some fiber glass factory to make some copies.....to confirm it you can ask CC what are these fenders made of....
The design was carried out on the OEM Z fenders = metal, not fiberglass. This post is regarding using OEM parts, not providing replacement fenders.
same thing happened to us.....we ordered a fender kit for my friends cruise bike it consisted of jus two parts a metal support and fiber glass fender and then we removed evrything from the bike went to garage to get evrything painted and it was our bad luck that the sponsor of that garage was into bike and met us over there when we were discussing abt the color.....as sson as we realised that he is really intrested in our stuff we jus took the fender with us and asked the supervisor to give us a call when you are ready to paint.....and the i was there whole the time till they finished there job...he even offered us that he will get the paint job done for free but let me make a copy of it.....
You can have a new topic for this if it is at C&C you are referring to? C&C is strictly not involved in such things.

comatose
UB Addicted Member

Post by comatose » 28 Mar 2011, 3:56 pm

This is sad such a reputable place did not ask the owner's permission. Even if there was no contract you do not have the right to post pictures online. That is like saying you can take a picture of someone in the mall and put it as your Facebook picture. If you did this, then the person in the picture can file a case against you.

It's his car and he paid you for the work. You do not have the right to showoff his car without consent. Please read up on the UAE laws!

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 28 Mar 2011, 3:57 pm

somebody bring bobcorn......... :grin:

fahad992
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:PathfindeR

Post by fahad992 » 28 Mar 2011, 4:09 pm

thats like a bad experience , Anyway goodluck for your car fender :grin:
Tamu wrote:somebody bring bobcorn......... :grin:
lol and orange milco :grin:

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 28 Mar 2011, 4:20 pm

comatose wrote:This is sad such a reputable place did not ask the owner's permission. Even if there was no contract you do not have the right to post pictures online. That is like saying you can take a picture of someone in the mall and put it as your Facebook picture. If you did this, then the person in the picture can file a case against you.

It's his car and he paid you for the work. You do not have the right to showoff his car without consent. Please read up on the UAE laws!
Agreed to that. Looking forward to seeing the car at upcoming shows and showing it off online at UAE Boost with full consent of the owner :smile:
I knew you were in just for the bobcorn :grin:

Mr_boost
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:09 FJ + 05 Z Convertible

Post by Mr_boost » 28 Mar 2011, 4:20 pm

comatose wrote:

you do not have the right to post pictures online.

If you did this,then the person in the picture can file a case against you.

You do not have the right to showoff his car without consent. Please read up on the UAE laws!

Then every single member in UAEBoost is a Criminal :grin:

real_ashwin
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Nissan Altima 2008 SE

Post by real_ashwin » 28 Mar 2011, 4:28 pm

Mr_boost wrote:
comatose wrote:

You do not have the right to showoff his car without consent. Please read up on the UAE laws!

Technically all we post on the forumns are for non commercial purposes.

comatose
UB Addicted Member

Post by comatose » 28 Mar 2011, 4:29 pm

Mr_boost wrote:
comatose wrote:

True but then against members are not using pictures for commercial purposes.

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 28 Mar 2011, 6:54 pm

Mr_boost wrote:Then every single member in UAEBoost is a Criminal :grin:
OMG MY BLOG IS A CRIME :(

docaam
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:G35s and 370Z

Post by docaam » 28 Mar 2011, 9:36 pm

edited
Last edited by docaam on 06 Apr 2011, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

KURUPT_01
UB Addicted Member

Post by KURUPT_01 » 29 Mar 2011, 1:51 am

lmao on so called C&C i knew what they do when it comes to a guy who had money filled in their pockets who ready to spend. for instance the new supra having RAK plates on it . 4 instace we do have lot of tragedy rides which they have whopped the f*** out most of our friends cars from abudhabi except the white GMC sierra,toyota supra,nissan z finally the yellow top secret supra from alain which has came out well not willing to say their name in here . MR.ALI he promised us some good cars but again the outcome of lexus gs with a 2JZ which went for complete repaint in different workshop will tells us the truth infact the owner showed us the sample of his color in which we were amazed but not in real and so on .C&C KNOWS WHOSE BIGGEST RIVAL GROUPS OUT there by last ers barbican show BEST GRUOPS AWARD . yoi docamm i aint know ya real name but honestly i feel sad bout tha shit happened to u but it has happened to us from a long tyme back which i would like to mention in this thread .i accept C&C does a good job but not on all rides personally owning a custom workshop i can feel how u feel as a customer soory for that good luckkkkk

Maroon370z@amrz
UB Junior Member

Post by Maroon370z@amrz » 11 Mar 2012, 7:59 pm

So cool !!!
Where can I get these fenders ?

GT-T88urbo

Post by GT-T88urbo » 11 Mar 2012, 9:07 pm

Maroon370z@amrz wrote:So cool !!!
Where can I get these fenders ?
Sam wrote:Forward your inquiries here for any other info.