SNAP at Autodrome Mar 7th

Archived Past Events with photo galleries and all information.
prossett
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Honda Jazz

Post by prossett » 11 Mar 2008, 5:26 pm

Hmmm.... track event together some time... hmmm... think think think...

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 13 Mar 2008, 10:23 pm

A message on behalf of Lap with SNAP team:

Dear Drivers

What can I say, you were terrific ! On behalf of SNAP and all of the students, I would like to thank you for your kind generosity in supporting our event. Without the goodwill of people like you, SNAP would not be able to function and the students would not get a chance to experience what most of us take for granted.

The Lap with SNAP event was a great success and everyone enjoyed the day, please find below some comments from parents.

“On behalf of our son Eoin I would like to express our sincere thanks and appreciation for the wonderful day spent at Dubai AutoDrome on Friday the 7th of March 2008."

“The time and effort that went into organizing the entire day was evident from the sheer volume of people present and the activities and food provided. Once again thank you for making one day in the life of our son all the more memorable”.

“what a fantastic day! Hopefully things are beginning to change for our kids in Dubai, with the help of SNAP and other groups our child has a chance to try new things”

“Thanks SNAP for a wonderful day, our boys thoroughly enjoyed it, meeting Mohamed Bin Sulayem was a real treat, great cars, good entertainment, great food, everything was just perfect!”

Once again, thank you for your support.

Kind Regards

Theresa Gobbara

For me there is only one word to describe the Lap with Snap event AWESOME!! And I can’t thank you all enough for the massive support you all provided. The kids had a great time the drivers I think enjoyed the day I for one walked away feeling we had achieved great things. The event went well, still needs some tweaking but that will come, but most importantly without the clubs it wouldn’t be possible so my warmest thanks to each and every driver that attended to make this event happen.

With Special thanks to Mohammed Ben Sulayem for being patron to this event, plus big thanks to Dubai Autodrome for allowing us to use the venue. Big round of applause for Yellow Hat who sponsored so many parts of the event along with aggreko and so many more. Big respect for David Ovey who worked his butt off along with his girlfriend Pue controlling the circuit along with support from the ATC in sending Elton plus all the volunteers who without we couldn’t do it. This year I feel we finally got the message across and we have had many calls from people wanting to help us financially with our future projects, so again well done everyone for making that happen.

Now I’m going to sit back a while and then start planning for next round of events, we need to work closer with the clubs as effectively it’s me and Theresa and we can’t do everything so if we all work together we’ll all have some fun while doing something humbling with our lives. I will be in touch during April to discuss with club presidents and committees what we can do in the future and I am sure they will include input from their members. So in the meantime feel proud of your achievements coz we all did real good!!!!!

Massive respect from me to you ……

Kind Regards

Sandy at F1NetCafe

RasHooD
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Nissan Cefiro A31 Turbo

Post by RasHooD » 14 Mar 2008, 8:02 am

very nice to see people appreciate it this much! i never thought it would be on such a grand scale :)