Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Archived Past Events with photo galleries and all information.
User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Posts: 6250
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Re: Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Post by Alpha » 30 Mar 2008, 4:02 pm

sr20det wrote:Hope you guys could come also to our booth at the grand racing and check out some rides from the Filipino community. We will be at the PEACE booth on that event, please drop by.
Sure thing.
Administrator | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

User avatar
sr20det
UB Dedicated Member
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 254
Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 2:25 pm
Vehicle: 2004 Subaru Legacy

Re: Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Post by sr20det » 30 Mar 2008, 5:45 pm

Sam wrote:
sr20det wrote:Hope you guys could come also to our booth at the grand racing and check out some rides from the Filipino community. We will be at the PEACE booth on that event, please drop by.
Sure thing.
Hope to see you there, please don't forget to introduce yourself so I would know...hahaha!!! Just in case, you just ask for sr20det at the booth, and they will point you to the right direction.
"Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck"

Project ride speed run at 80% tuning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLQilVbCGno

User avatar
MASTER DISASTER
UB Addicted Member
UB Addicted Member
Posts: 100
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 1:39 am

Re: Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Post by MASTER DISASTER » 07 Apr 2008, 11:08 am

dear sam, can you tell us the timing ?
STREET TUNER

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Posts: 6250
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Re: Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Post by Alpha » 07 Apr 2008, 8:26 pm

MASTER DISASTER wrote:dear sam, can you tell us the timing ?
Everyone is to arrive at Autodrome by 8am in the morning on Thursday April 10th!

Your cars need to parked & arranged at the booth one day before the event and cannot be removed until Saturday evening 6pm onwards (by the end of Grand Racing main event). If, however, you still wish to take your car back on Friday, you can only take it back after 6pm so long that you will be back with it on Saturday at 9am sharp with your D2 Display Vehicle Passes so you can easily enter the Paddock area.

If anyone has questions or if anything is not clear, please ask.
bayplan.gif
This is our bay plan. (log in if you can't see) This area is around the P1 Parking lot, outside the lobby, right behind the pit lane, opposite the Grandstand, just before you enter Parking P2/P3. The area is marked as D2 DISPLAY. If you have trouble finding the area, just ask for help from the Security.
Administrator | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

User avatar
sr20det
UB Dedicated Member
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 254
Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 2:25 pm
Vehicle: 2004 Subaru Legacy

Re: Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Post by sr20det » 07 Apr 2008, 9:23 pm

Sam wrote:
MASTER DISASTER wrote:dear sam, can you tell us the timing ?
Everyone is to arrive at Autodrome by 8am in the morning on Thursday April 10th!

Your cars need to parked & arranged at the booth one day before the event and cannot be removed until Saturday evening 6pm onwards (by the end of Grand Racing main event). If, however, you still wish to take your car back on Friday, you can only take it back after 6pm so long that you will be back with it on Saturday at 9am sharp with your D2 Display Vehicle Passes so you can easily enter the Paddock area.

If anyone has questions or if anything is not clear, please ask.
bayplan.gif
This is our bay plan. (log in if you can't see) This area is around the P1 Parking lot, outside the lobby, right behind the pit lane, opposite the Grandstand, just before you enter Parking P2/P3. The area is marked as D2 DISPLAY. If you have trouble finding the area, just ask for help from the Security.
Sam I think we won't be having a hard time seeing each other...Our booths are just across each other...I can jump from peace to uaeboost booth in no time.

See you on the 11th...
"Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck"

Project ride speed run at 80% tuning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLQilVbCGno

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: 05 Mar 2006, 1:00 am
Vehicle: clio197
Location: dubai

Re: Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Post by kingkenny » 07 Apr 2008, 9:29 pm

i find myself diffcult to leave my car their for display ....

i will decide tomorrow !!

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Posts: 6250
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Re: Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Post by Alpha » 07 Apr 2008, 10:49 pm

We will be representing ourselves as a club there! It's going to be huge and fantastic! It doesn't matter whether you have a blinged ride or whatever, we all just need to be present there and represent the club! Lancers, Civics, Integras, S2000s, Jazzs, Eclipses, Marks, Starlets or whatever ride you got, that is what will bring out our club out there! 3 more days to go... those who can get their cars for display please do, and sign up above too!

1. Sam -
2. Stone-head - Nissan Skyline R32
3. GT ST@RLET - Toyota Starlet
4. loytam_8 - ???
5. MASTER DISASTER - Toyota Supra
6. GT500 - Shelby
7.
8.
9.
10
Administrator | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

User avatar
grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1233
Joined: 07 Jan 2006, 2:55 pm
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tin Can
Location: Sharjah

Re: Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Post by grayfox666 » 07 Apr 2008, 11:40 pm

We will need to display our cars on friday 11th only?If it is, then im available on friday.Adding my name to the list for 11th.
1. Sam -
2. Stone-head - Nissan Skyline R32
3. GT ST@RLET - Toyota Starlet
4. loytam_8 - ???
5. MASTER DISASTER - Toyota Supra
6. GT500 - Shelby
7.Grayfox666 - Honda Accord
8.
9.
10
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1233
Joined: 07 Jan 2006, 2:55 pm
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tin Can
Location: Sharjah

Re: Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Post by grayfox666 » 07 Apr 2008, 11:51 pm

Oh crap...i didnt read the above properly.Cant leave my car there fro 3 day, gotta work,sorry.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Posts: 6250
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Re: Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Post by Alpha » 08 Apr 2008, 12:20 am

grayfox666 wrote:We will need to display our cars on friday 11th only?If it is, then im available on friday.Adding my name to the list for 11th.
1. Sam -
2. Stone-head - Nissan Skyline R32
3. GT ST@RLET - Toyota Starlet
4. loytam_8 - ???
5. MASTER DISASTER - Toyota Supra
6. GT500 - Shelby
7.Grayfox666 - Honda Accord
8.
9.
10.
grayfox666 wrote:Oh crap...i didnt read the above properly.Cant leave my car there fro 3 day, gotta work,sorry.
You can come Friday morning 7am sharp and leave after 6pm. I can sort out about the passes if it will possible to transfer them to another car that might want to display in your place for Saturday. Your call.
Administrator | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

User avatar
GT ST@RLET
UB Senior Member
UB Senior Member
Posts: 457
Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 11:35 pm
Vehicle: lexus ls400
Location: U.A.E.
Contact:

Re: Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Post by GT ST@RLET » 08 Apr 2008, 7:15 am

guyz
also me cause of work
so i will be available in friday only (11 april)

( i hope my car to get ready in thursday )
http://www.cardomain.com/id/STARBO

EP82 Starlet GT 1992 -SOLD-
Honda Civic VTI 2004 -SOLD-
Kia cerato Koup 2012 -Daily Drive-
lexus LS400 2000 -Daily Drive-

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Posts: 6250
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Re: Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Post by Alpha » 08 Apr 2008, 8:53 am

GT ST@RLET wrote:guyz
also me cause of work
so i will be available in friday only (11 april)

( i hope my car to get ready in thursday )
Get there at 7am sharp on Friday then.
Administrator | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

User avatar
stone-head
UB Senior Member
UB Senior Member
Posts: 727
Joined: 08 May 2007, 11:25 am
Location: AUH

Re: Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Post by stone-head » 08 Apr 2008, 10:05 am

I think I'm not gonna be able to make it , sorry guys
it seems that my metal head gasket will take longer time
to arrive from japan
my car now is just a scattered piece of crapp
Image
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Posts: 6250
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Re: Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Post by Alpha » 08 Apr 2008, 10:04 pm

UPDATE: Everyone should arrive at Autodrome at 8pm in the evening. We have requested these timings as everyone had problems coming in the morning because of work etc. Please reach Autodrome exactly at 8pm on Thursday April 10th.

First post updated.


Edit: Passes for Display and Paddock access for the two days + grandstand tickets will be given on the spot. I will be available there to guide you when you arrive at 8pm.
Administrator | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

User avatar
GT ST@RLET
UB Senior Member
UB Senior Member
Posts: 457
Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 11:35 pm
Vehicle: lexus ls400
Location: U.A.E.
Contact:

Re: Grand Racing Weekend, April 11-12 2008

Post by GT ST@RLET » 09 Apr 2008, 9:40 pm

Sam wrote:UPDATE: Everyone should arrive at Autodrome at 8pm in the evening. We have requested these timings as everyone had problems coming in the morning because of work etc. Please reach Autodrome exactly at 8pm on Thursday April 10th.

First post updated.


Edit: Passes for Display and Paddock access for the two days + grandstand tickets will be given on the spot. I will be available there to guide you when you arrive at 8pm.
i cant arrive there at 8pm ..... im finishing my work at 8pm.
so at morning time is not available to be there in friday !!?? or wht
http://www.cardomain.com/id/STARBO

EP82 Starlet GT 1992 -SOLD-
Honda Civic VTI 2004 -SOLD-
Kia cerato Koup 2012 -Daily Drive-
lexus LS400 2000 -Daily Drive-



Post Reply