Question about PMs

Feel like giving us a hand?
Post your suggestions here.
Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 10 Jun 2006, 3:00 pm

Hi, I just sent a PM but instead of appearing in the sentbox, it appears in the outbox... what does that mean? does that mean it was sent? or does that mean it's not received by the other party?

thanks.

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 10 Jun 2006, 9:20 pm

All PMs sent are immediately recieved by the other user. It probably means that the Sent Box is full and so the forum attempts to save some Sent PMs in the Outbox.

Al Baloushi
UB Junior Member

Post by Al Baloushi » 12 Jun 2006, 4:56 am

Sparky wrote:Hi, I just sent a PM but instead of appearing in the sentbox, it appears in the outbox... what does that mean? does that mean it was sent? or does that mean it's not received by the other party?

thanks.
When u send a pm first it goes to ur outbox cuz from there u can edit it and also delete it and it iwll be deleted from the person inbox that u have sent too but once the pm is read it will go to sentbox and then u wont be able to delete it from the other inbox. hope that help you.

Zuhair

Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 12 Jun 2006, 11:01 am

Al Baloushi wrote:
Sparky wrote:Hi, I just sent a PM but instead of appearing in the sentbox, it appears in the outbox... what does that mean? does that mean it was sent? or does that mean it's not received by the other party?

thanks.
When u send a pm first it goes to ur outbox cuz from there u can edit it and also delete it and it iwll be deleted from the person inbox that u have sent too but once the pm is read it will go to sentbox and then u wont be able to delete it from the other inbox. hope that help you.

Zuhair
Wow, very helpful... thanks for clarifying that. makes sense. :D