Collecting Dirhams

Feel like giving us a hand?
Post your suggestions here.
QN Predator
UB Junior Member

Post by QN Predator » 05 Jun 2007, 9:36 am

Hello there,
Can anyone tll me what can I do with the Dirhams I collect? Is it points??
Thank you

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 05 Jun 2007, 11:39 am

good question!!...i think you are talking about the bash thing right??..i seriously dont no what i can do with it..but if you want you can donate your points to me :)

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 05 Jun 2007, 11:50 am

QN Predator wrote:Hello there,
Can anyone tll me what can I do with the Dirhams I collect? Is it points??
Thank you
Yes, they are points that you could use to purchase limited stuff from the eShop. There are few virtual showrooms and a special effects store to purchase off effects for your username. Additionally, you can also exchange/donate points between users.

Later, we will have a Bank and Lottery system to save these points and the eShop will be completely revised. Refer here for any more information on the points system.

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 05 Jun 2007, 2:48 pm

i went and bought a car..but i dont see it anywhere :S ....i want my 250cash back :P ...where is the car sam???...

boost
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:still dont have one

Post by boost » 05 Jun 2007, 6:21 pm

Tamu wrote:i went and bought a car..but i dont see it anywhere :S ....i want my 250cash back :P ...where is the car sam???...

aaahahahahahaa...... well i want to donate some of my collected money to MIKEH

haven't seen any comment by him since weeks !!! wonder where he is !?!?!? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 06 Jun 2007, 12:13 pm

boost wrote:haven't seen any comment by him since weeks !!! wonder where he is !?!?!? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Mind staying on-topic please. You're on the top of my soon-to-be-banned list anyway.
i went and bought a car..but i dont see it anywhere ....i want my 250cash back Razz ...where is the car sam???...
The cars that you buy at the eShop can be displayed in your signature by putting in the URL address of the image in your signature (through Profile) using the [IMG] tags.

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 06 Jun 2007, 1:05 pm

but the signature thing isnt working yet right???...hmmm ok no problems??..any development on it??..if you need help lemme no i am a hardcore programmer!! :) ...

btw where do i get the URL from sam??when i buy the car right??..ok let me check again and try if i can get the car to show!!

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 06 Jun 2007, 2:20 pm

Tamu wrote:btw where do i get the URL from sam??when i buy the car right??..ok let me check again and try if i can get the car to show!!
The basic concept there is actually not working either. You can practically place any car in your signature just by using the [IMG] tags to put in the URL of the image of the car - the same way you do it for hotlinking images from other websites.

closed.