COMPARISONS

Feel like giving us a hand?
Post your suggestions here.
Khan
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:1989 CRX Si

Post by Khan » 19 Jan 2009, 10:15 am

Admins...&....Mods
If u start a sub-forum named Comparisons - in the race /general section would be great.
as there r comparisons which we can post...helping other ppl here to find out whats hot & whats not. i mean forum only posting comparisons/ tests/ track -street etc tests/ either for new or old...
let the race stories continue for real racing b/w members either on trac or on street( although not supported)
and comparisons like
American muscle vs Japanese Imports vs German Exotics etc.
road tests of GTR vs ZR1
street tests of Civic Type R vs Dodge Caliber SRT 4 etc etc.. will fall in the new sub forum of "comparisons"
The comparisons test will include various things like dyno, comfort, track, street, etc by the members or from other sites for reference but should have personalized views and reviews on all aspects of the car to increase the knowledge of cars/bikez and passion.
while if its only a race(let it be ZR1 vs GTR) by the members or from other sites just to outrun(literally - racing) should be posted in Race Stories....
Well if u start the comparisons i think everybody will start poking their nose which is encouraging for the UB and the members also.

Coz in this world of carz/bikez theres so lot to b discussed and in this multicultural U.A.E. let us expand our knowledge and passion of carz/bikez

Plz ppl correct me if I am wrong.

RasHooD
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Nissan Cefiro A31 Turbo

Post by RasHooD » 19 Jan 2009, 12:27 pm

excellent idea, presentation - not so good :)

kidding bro,

Cheers...