Order from anywhere in US and anyplace.

The place to find group buys and great deals from UAE Boost's supporting sponsors.
UAE Order
UB Junior Member

Post by UAE Order » 05 Sep 2007, 12:35 am

Hi ,

We are now doing a small favor to the people who cant place orders from the US.
We can find almost every part for any American car and almost 80% of the Japanese cars.

Simply send a new Email to UAEORDER@HOTMAIL.com with subject name of your car and the modifications you want. If you do have a link please attach link in the email if your not sure where to find the part just write the name of the part we will search for it and reply you back with the whole price and shipping amount.

We can also put a smile on your face as now we can order as many parts as you want from http://www.ebay.com, Just do as above send us the link we will see how much shipped to UAE and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Note that it may take a day or two to reply back to you guys as sometimes we really do get under a lot of pressure but I promise we will reply as soon as we can.

Keep in mind that we will NOT respond to Private messages and Please Serious buyers do contact us and please don’t fool around for a part that you are not sure weather to get or not as you are making us work harder and making your friends wait more .

Thank you,

Neo
Vehicle:2005 Hyundai Coupe

Post by Neo » 11 Sep 2007, 9:11 pm

Couple of questions.
Whats the catch, how would you charge us?
How much would you charge us for shipping or on what basis?
How quick is the shipping?
What kind of payments do you accept?
How heavy or huge can the shipment be?
Is it COD?

Hosrom
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Hosrom » 15 Sep 2007, 3:46 am

I have been placing orders from the US through ebay or vendors for years...............no problems.......USPS is simply great!

a7med
UB Dedicated Member

Post by a7med » 22 Dec 2007, 3:56 am

Aramex can help anybody in the UAE and arab countries order from anywhere in the US and the UK, if you need their service call them and ask about Shop & Ship, for 1 time small paymet you'll get a lifetime address in the US and the UK which you can use to place order with, enter the address they give you as the shipping address and they'll deliver it to your door in approximately 10 days, they charge per ½ kilogram. I made 100s, all delivered through them, never had problems, always on time.

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 22 Dec 2007, 12:35 pm

They might be cheaper than traditional methods but 60 AED per kilo doesn't make a big difference. I tried ordering some stuff and I just saved around 26 AED.
It depends on what you are ordering though, still cheaper than all other methods, even if just marginally in some situations.

prossett
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Honda Jazz

Post by prossett » 22 Dec 2007, 12:49 pm

UAE Order sounds like a scam, guys - why would they say "if your not sure where to find the part just write the name of the part we will search for it and reply you back with the whole price and shipping amount."

So I write them: "exhaust for Honda Jazz" and they go find it for me??? And quote me price and shipping? And I pay them how - before I receive my order?

Sounds fishy to me! :arrow:

The Aramex Shop & Ship service is good, as is using a US-based buddy's mailing address and asking him to just post it onwards to you. Many car stores now do free shipping within the USA.

I agree with Hosrom - USPS works for me; the less middle-men, the better.

a7med
UB Dedicated Member

Post by a7med » 24 Dec 2007, 6:12 pm

Some parts are small and heavy for courier or shop & ship, like brake discs, suspension, calipers, such metal parts, otherwise, I ordered an exhaust system and carbon fiber which would cost almost double if purchased from a shop over here, my rear carbon fiber trunk cost me exactly 2300, I asked about custom fabrication here, prices jumps to 4-5k, and not quite the best quality.
Retail shops make profit because they can use the cheapest method of shipping, which is through frieght cargo and containers, you need a shop with a trading license for that, so not quite user-friendly, frieght exporters/importers/forwarders offer these services.

Hosrom
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Hosrom » 24 Dec 2007, 6:39 pm

ahmedhamid wrote:Some parts are small and heavy for courier or shop & ship, like brake discs, suspension, calipers, such metal parts, otherwise, I ordered an exhaust system and carbon fiber which would cost almost double if purchased from a shop over here, my rear carbon fiber trunk cost me exactly 2300, I asked about custom fabrication here, prices jumps to 4-5k, and not quite the best quality.
Retail shops make profit because they can use the cheapest method of shipping, which is through frieght cargo and containers, you need a shop with a trading license for that, so not quite user-friendly, frieght exporters/importers/forwarders offer these services.
Don't know about click and shop, but i ordered brake disks, front shock inserts, ac compressor and an alternator from the US through USPS w/o problems. Could get pricey, but still saved over %60 over local prices.