XADO Performance products are awailable in UAE

The place to find group buys and great deals from UAE Boost's supporting sponsors.
XADO-Performance
UB Junior Member

Post by XADO-Performance » 16 Sep 2009, 10:14 pm

Hi everyone!
My name is Vitaliy, I represent XADO Group in UAE.
It took us ten years to develop a technology of performance anti-wear oil additive which is based on revitalization phenomenon. We can't really call it an "additive" because very small amount of chemical is introduced to the lubricant. It does not change viscosity or fluidity and does not react with other additives but only uses the lubricant to be delivered to the places of friction. There it drops the friction by 9-10 times by creating ceramic-metal surface (similar to Nikasil but not silicone-based).
You can say that you know a lot of ceramic adiitives but they are dangerous for modern engines because of uncontrolled ceramic growth which will seize the engine. Well, here is the one that will newer seize any engine. The reason for ceramic-metal growth is not a concentration of "staff" in the lubricant but energy which is freed on friction surfaces. When surfaces are damaged there's a lot of friction and there the ceramic-metal plating will start to build-up. But onse the build-up makes the surface smooth - the process will stop.
We released this product in 2001. Three years later we built around this product more than 100 types of different lubricans - motor oils , greases, coolants, transmission oils, car care - that contain this product as an additive. We position ourselves as a competitor to Motul. Motul esters technology creates protection with strength 20000 kg/sm2. XADO provides protection 65000-75000 kg/sm2. But this is not only one benefit. Other benefits are:
1) the engine wear and tear goes to "0" and even to "-" which is proved by numerouls tests and soon will be confirmed by TUV (Germany)
2)Dry friction coefficient on any motor oil is around 0,18. Our technology makes this coefficient around 0,01 - EIGHTEEN TIMES BETTER
3)Fuel savinds are increased due to extremely low friction
4)Power is increased by approx 4% (see attachement, the car owner is well-known here)
5) All motor oils that we provide are made in Holland from the North Sea virgin base oil and there is no double standart for different regions of the world.

I think I should stop right here.
Ask me questions - I will be happy to answer. Also I have a limited quantity of additive just for giveaway. (Y)

Admin, hope I did not disturb any forum rule?
Attachments
test corvette.jpg

Rogue
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Infiniti G35 06

Post by Rogue » 25 Mar 2010, 8:00 pm

hey dunno how i missed it .... good stuff u got there looks interesting ... is it being used by NFS as well ???