Nissan Patrol vs Lexus LX570 vs Toyota LC VXR

Talk about car reviews & comparisons, buying advice & suggestions, spy shots etc.
Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 17 Mar 2012, 1:04 am

Hi All,

I recently bought a 2011 Toyota Landcruiser GXR V8. It's a nice car, I put the DVD/Navi unit and some extra stuff here and their....But I honestly find the car lacking a lot of luxury when you look at the price!!

With that said, I am now looking into selling it and purchasing something else. I wouldn't mind upgrading to a VXR since it does offer some sort of luxury and with it's 5.7L engine and it's a little bit more fun on the road.

But I haven't closed my options for other cars either. I am not interested in any German SUV's or American ones. It's strictly between the patrol, lx570 and the VXR. In all all cases I will be going for the full option models. And yes I am aware of the LX570 price difference compared to the other!! I might consider a used one if anything!!!

Your feedback on what would be a better all-round car to own would be very helpful :)

Thanks,

kartoos100
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:08 IS300 + 05 Civic

Post by kartoos100 » 17 Mar 2012, 12:51 pm

LC VXR i - 5.7 - Cos I love Toyotas!

The Patrol has more power though and luxury is quite comparable. Did like the diamond edition one!

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 17 Mar 2012, 1:40 pm

LX570

/thread

akewalram
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2011 Nissan Patrol LE 400HP

Post by akewalram » 17 Mar 2012, 4:48 pm

2012 Nissan Patrol City Edition..

100% Perfection.

Amazing luxury.
Looks the best from the bunch.
Best value for money.
Best features.
Best performance.

Tyre pressure monitor, Lane Departure Warning, Intelligent Cruise Control, Distance Control Assist, Forward Collision Warning System, Vehicle Dynamic Control, Intelligent Brake Assist, Traction Control, helical brake Limited Slip Differential and a mechanical differential lock these are just SOME of the great features the car has which the competition your comparing to doesn't have.

Hard-drive navigation system, twin seven-inch TV monitors (in the rear of the front headrests), which can connect to DVDs, iPods and games covers your entertainment aspect.

I own one and I can tell you it's the perfect car. Has a great drive much better than the LC or the LX, way better features than those two as well, its a beast off road and on road since no other SUV in the class is as fast as is on road. In the long term run you will get good resale value for it, servicing the car is so easy as the Nissan service center is just a breeze to go to hand in your car and receive it the same day.

I hope you pick the right car :grin: (Y)

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 17 Mar 2012, 10:42 pm

Woow kool! I think that pretty much sealed the deal!!! Diamond edition here I come, lol!!!!

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 17 Mar 2012, 10:44 pm

@TNT - the LX is a great SUV, their ain't no doubt in that! But it's really not offering muh compared to the patrol especially with the 100k price difference :)

Let's see what happens in the next few weeks :)

akewalram
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2011 Nissan Patrol LE 400HP

Post by akewalram » 17 Mar 2012, 11:09 pm

Good choice! Yeah I'm a fan of the Lexus too but the only thing that actually matters TO ME in that car which the Nissan Patrol doesn't have is stock engine rev limiter cut-off haha :grin: but other than that the Patrol is way better for the price looks wise, features wise, performance wise and just as an all round awesome car.

Wish for you all the best! If you need any help or have any further questions regarding the purchase feel free to PM and ask me!