Accord 2007 Mods INFO Needed!!!

Talk about car reviews & comparisons, buying advice & suggestions, spy shots etc.
blakat
UB Junior Member

Post by blakat » 28 Oct 2012, 3:04 am

Hi Guys,

I own a 2007 Accord. Its Silver color. Just wanted to have few changes in the car n am sure oly u guys help me wid the doubts below.

1) If I put black fiber sticker on the hood? I am aware I got to get permission from RTA? but plz tell me, if its before or after I put the sticker I go to get their paper?

2) Want to put in a universal Lambo Door kit. Wht are the formalities fo tht? RTA Approval? Cost for the paper?

3) How do I check if my Air-Conditioner is givin d best of it?? Cos sometimes I feel really cold even at the lowest a/c speed but other times I feel it just aint enough even at the Max speed.

4) I have added body kit to my ride after the registration. So do I need to get any special permission again? or do I need to do anything prior to the next registration? or its ok to let it remain the way it is? pls help.

will really appreciate if u guys help me wid these queries... awaiting..thanx

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 28 Oct 2012, 4:29 am

1) U do need to get permission for that as the color of the sticker is black and your base color is Silver, you need to get the paper before you install it, then install and come back for approval, thats when they will apply the changes to ur " MULKIYA" ... P.S. your paint will be anally screwd when you take the sticker off...personally i'l say NO :mrgreen:

2) U dont need permission for that

3) Not possible to cool one day and then again warm...u can refill ur ac gas if ur keen...but i'd say carry a thermometer around to check ur body temp :wink:

4)Technically u dont but the cops do tend to catch and slap a fine on u, SHJ cops do...as long as ur kit is not like a turtles shell i guess ur in the clear...for passing the car next time, they wont stop you atall...they focus on Chasis damage, leaks, and illegal engine modds

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 28 Oct 2012, 12:52 pm

blakat wrote: 1) If I put black fiber sticker on the hood? I am aware I got to get permission from RTA? but plz tell me, if its before or after I put the sticker I go to get their paper?
You need to get a permit before you put the sticker. After getting the sticker done, you need to go back to get your new Registration Card mentioning the updated colors.
2) Want to put in a universal Lambo Door kit. Wht are the formalities fo tht? RTA Approval? Cost for the paper?
No permission required.
3) How do I check if my Air-Conditioner is givin d best of it?? Cos sometimes I feel really cold even at the lowest a/c speed but other times I feel it just aint enough even at the Max speed.
Get your A/C filters cleaned.
4) I have added body kit to my ride after the registration. So do I need to get any special permission again? or do I need to do anything prior to the next registration? or its ok to let it remain the way it is? pls help.
Post some pictures of your car.

blakat
UB Junior Member

Post by blakat » 09 Nov 2012, 11:58 pm

Thanx fellas.. it was real useful...

cheers

jdm-uae
UB Junior Member

Post by jdm-uae » 10 Nov 2012, 1:28 am

+1 for the commets (Y)

soflow
UB Addicted Member

Post by soflow » 21 Nov 2012, 2:05 pm

its real easy to change the ac filter, youtube for instructions. a 6yr old can do it. dont take it to the dealer and let them charge you 400-500 for changing it.

if you know a place to get the rectangular fog lights (good quality, not ones that turn yellow after sometime) in the bumper, do let me know.

captuae
UB Junior Member

Post by captuae » 30 Jun 2013, 12:27 pm

HONDA ACCORD

WANNA TUNE MY RIDE IN SHARJAH

ANY CONTACTS PLEASE REPLY

zeemmee
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:03Patrol_09Pajero3.0v6swb[late]

Post by zeemmee » 02 Jul 2013, 9:47 am

We can suggest as per your car looks , so pls Post some pics :happy: