Lancer GT & EX drivers

Talk about car reviews & comparisons, buying advice & suggestions, spy shots etc.
Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 08 Apr 2009, 10:36 pm

She has had her license for over a Year now. In her 1st week she get a radar at a signal. In Qatar thats a 6000qr fine with 6 black points. Then she got 4 radars near her home from a portable radar that sits there EVERY SINGLE DAY...she got 3 of those in one day, and another couple days later..Funny thing is shes says "why are ppl always flashing at me"....loool...then couple of parking/loading in a illegal/unsafe matter..and 2 seatbelt fines....so yaa that add's upto 10K ...It took me 3months to pay it off slowely before her yearly registrations were due ...but shes still got a suspended license for 8 more months...lol

if I say anything about her driving I get emotionally black mailed.... :( ...

FReek
UB Addicted Member

Post by FReek » 08 Apr 2009, 11:57 pm

wow 10k .... :D enough to buy a project car man!... LOL

well, i get weary of other Seat Leons out there....Jesus whenever i come across one on shaikh zayed road, it's either they cut me in my lane for no apparent reason, or they taunt me to come and play ...haha

petrol head + pocket rocket = not a good combination

:D

Rogue
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Infiniti G35 06

Post by Rogue » 09 Apr 2009, 12:51 am

TAMU ... seriously bro see to it that her license stays suspended for a while ... cab wud b cheaper ....n also less killing compared to 10k !!!

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 09 Apr 2009, 2:58 am

thanks for the support guys!!! :P ...

dj drift
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:I4 2.7

Post by dj drift » 10 Apr 2009, 1:30 am

i saw dis lancer EX wit a really loud exhaust sound in jumeirah n i thot its from the RAV4 coz the rav4 driver luked more relax while driving and luked as if hes showing off de nt sure but i guess the lancer ex driver turned to b a south - indian :P

A lady driven mini cooper tries to change lane n come in front of me witout even checkin the mirror as i horn she shouts i showed her my anger too....

just drive along jumeirah early mrnin 4m 7 and you will see loadz of ppl racing each other in order to dodge traffic..

GTtwinCam
UB Senior Member

Post by GTtwinCam » 13 Apr 2009, 1:41 pm

Overtaking these guys is like mincing their souls, they just have to get past you by any means, regardless of what you're driving! :?

But then again, having a Great Wall all over your @$$ is pretty humiliating. :D

toxic007
UB Junior Member

Post by toxic007 » 15 Apr 2009, 6:45 pm

Guys Guys Guys listen "itz nt d ride itz d rider"
Ma fav Fast and Furious QUOTATION........so why u cursing the GT and EX drivers onli........we all knw that Lancer EX and GT has got some good killing stock looks so if hez doing smfin crazy on d roads let him do it.........nd if sm1 is flasing u remember............."WHEN I FALSH U MOVE %#%$!!!!!".........if u r going slower than sm1 on d road u r definately supossed to give him way......dont be rude.......its jus simple ETHICS which drivers need to learn...out here in UAE espacially.........

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 15 Apr 2009, 8:54 pm

^^^ Please don't use SMS talk on the forums, SAM will give you crap about it....

2nd thing, you said its "Simple Ethics" to be polite and move out of the way for drivers flashing you from behind and tail gating you? Shouldn't that driver have some "simple ethics"? How is it polite for him to drive bumper to bumper with his xenon flashing into your rear view mirror, blinding the shit out of you from the reflection. Wouldn't it be ethical for that driver to slow the hell down and drive in city speed limits???

I am sorry, I don't think its right for people to drive like maniacs on the road because they just watched a F&F movie or have a "killer" looking car. That drivers negligence leads to accident's and deaths....

a.99.n
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:Accord 2.2 SI +Accord wagon

Post by a.99.n » 15 Apr 2009, 9:05 pm

movies aint reality ... life got ethics ... life's not a movie
ok if we're going in speed limits it doesnt mean we cant get our car kick ur car's A$$
this for the flashers or tailgater's :P
just by driving fast on streets where it is like 60/km/h doesnt show ur fast :)

toleg
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:honda

Post by toleg » 16 Apr 2009, 8:26 am

drive according to speed limit

dont drive slow in speed lane

if you think that you are right following the speed limit
and someone trying to pass you cause he/she is beyond speed limit
let her/him pass dont be dump stup!d to block his/her way
dont put the law in your hand and be like smart a$$
that is the police duty :D :D not yours
he/she will have its own time

notice also that car become faster when you try to change lane to thier lane :D :D
unfuc!nbeliev@ble :D :D

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 16 Apr 2009, 8:32 am

toleg wrote:notice also that car become faster when you try to change lane to thier lane :D :D
unfuc!nbeliev@ble :D :D
Buhaha, so TRUE Toleg :P ...loool :P

sharky
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:2006 Honda Civic

Post by sharky » 16 Apr 2009, 1:04 pm

Heck, how much more if they're driving Evo10s?

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 16 Apr 2009, 2:17 pm

toxic007 wrote:Guys Guys Guys listen "itz nt d ride itz d rider"
Ma fav Fast and Furious QUOTATION........so why u cursing the GT and EX drivers onli........we all knw that Lancer EX and GT has got some good killing stock looks so if hez doing smfin crazy on d roads let him do it.........nd if sm1 is flasing u remember............."WHEN I FALSH U MOVE %#%$!!!!!".........if u r going slower than sm1 on d road u r definately supossed to give him way......dont be rude.......its jus simple ETHICS which drivers need to learn...out here in UAE espacially.........

O.K. mr. Fast & the Furious.... whatever you say :roll:

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 16 Apr 2009, 2:19 pm

Tamu wrote:^^^ Please don't use SMS talk on the forums, SAM will give you crap about it....

2nd thing, you said its "Simple Ethics" to be polite and move out of the way for drivers flashing you from behind and tail gating you? Shouldn't that driver have some "simple ethics"? How is it polite for him to drive bumper to bumper with his xenon flashing into your rear view mirror, blinding the shit out of you from the reflection. Wouldn't it be ethical for that driver to slow the hell down and drive in city speed limits???

I am sorry, I don't think its right for people to drive like maniacs on the road because they just watched a F&F movie or have a "killer" looking car. That drivers negligence leads to accident's and deaths....

^^ What Tamu says.... :D :D

toxic007
UB Junior Member

Post by toxic007 » 16 Apr 2009, 3:45 pm

^^^^Âppologies for using sms language....

yes yes yes in this way the battle is not gonna end let the one die if hes not obeying the rules its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS :evil: :evil: or is it.....you ....if we want to change something change it in yourself .....i have to correct myself first to correct the world .....just be positive man......
Damn this language %#%$ the shit out of me ........lol