www.Ebay.com ISSUE

Talk about car reviews & comparisons, buying advice & suggestions, spy shots etc.
badboy321
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:GTs

Post by badboy321 » 04 Aug 2009, 4:58 pm

can any1 tell me....is the ebay site is secure...if we buy any item from there..
did any 1 of u buy any item from there...please tell me...so tat i also be sure
of it....that it is secure...!!!!

there is no chance of FRAUD....or of anything...!!!!!
thanx

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 04 Aug 2009, 8:08 pm

ebay is pretty secure..you just have to be make sure your seller is legit..read his/her stats and make sure he/she has good ratings...

I buy stuff all the time problem free....the worse that can happen is the seller will ship out the item later then expected, or something along those lines....EBAY usually helps out if you have been con'd out of your money..

good luck...

sr20det
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:2004 Subaru Legacy

Post by sr20det » 04 Aug 2009, 8:55 pm

I have been a regular customer of ebay since last year so far there is no problem, I have always used paypal to protect my purchases.

Your best bet would be to register with paypal and always try to do the transaction with paypal payments.

Happy Shopping!

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 04 Aug 2009, 10:19 pm

Tamu wrote:ebay is pretty secure..you just have to be make sure your seller is legit..read his/her stats and make sure he/she has good ratings...

I buy stuff all the time problem free....the worse that can happen is the seller will ship out the item later then expected, or something along those lines....EBAY usually helps out if you have been con'd out of your money..

good luck...
I second that, check the sellers rep before purchase. It is just like Souq.com

ultrablue662
UB Dedicated Member

Post by ultrablue662 » 04 Aug 2009, 10:27 pm

I use ebay like once a week. have for the past 6 years. only ever had 1 issue, and paypal got me my money back. I couldn't live without it.