Bored of my Car

Talk about car reviews & comparisons, buying advice & suggestions, spy shots etc.
ROJ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Hyundai Coupe

Post by ROJ » 16 Dec 2009, 11:25 am

Pfft... I feel like im bored of my car and need something faster & more fun... The issue is my car is its in excellent shape and id feel bad to sell it away as it drives me where i want with no hassles, Mashallah, knock on wood... Hence a loss in someway...
If thinking of selling before next summer and get something more sporty and fun to drive but i dont know what, for the buget ill get out of selling it, i will end up buying something that is most likely aging and being sold cuz the owner is getting rid of it... I guess its wiser to stick to my current ride for now unless im settling for bank installments which i dont want to...

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 16 Dec 2009, 6:08 pm

I was going through the same scenario as you. I was bored of my civic and wanted something more. Spoke to Albertho one night over msn and he got me all thinking about mad idea's. After that I had funny dreams of my civic being faster. 2 months later I did the engine swap...I am now more then happy with my car, even though I would still love some comfort...

Stick with what you got for now, make the most of it. When the opportunity comes invest and buy a car in cash. There is nothing better then owning something in full..I would hate taking a loan for car if I didn't have to :)

Maybe yuo should start spicing it up with the coupe :P ...get some rims, trust me you will like driving your car more...but then the honey moon period will finish after couple months when you will want more :P ...you need POWAAHHHHHHHHHHH...sucks you have no VTEC..solved all my problems :P

ROJ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Hyundai Coupe

Post by ROJ » 16 Dec 2009, 9:44 pm

^ i got vtec... hyundai claims so... Ive thought it over and spoke to friends about it and it seems that its wiser to keep my coupe which offers very cheap running costs... i will want to plug in a test pipe soon as a 2nd step after the short ram intake..
Rims, later some day, id hate to trade my 15" for another 15" but im thinking out growing up and just getting 15"s and call it day... i bought a set of s2000 rims 2 days ago to install them on my coupe, im not kidding, they didnt fit unless i used thick %#%$ wheeel spacers so i sold them away luckily i didnt lose my money in the deal...
I picking up a cheap heat unit for my car.. i actually enjoy spending on keeping my engine happy and performance more than cosmetics.. but cosmetics do make u love your car more..

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 16 Dec 2009, 9:52 pm

Auto tranny? ^

Ozimandius
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Mazda Miata MX-5 NA

Post by Ozimandius » 16 Dec 2009, 9:54 pm

Yeah, saw the S2000 rims ad ;)

Yep, I bet he's got an auto tranny.