Want to gain some hp

ECUs, intakes, turbos, fluids, transmissions, exhausts etc.
7afe
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Lexus SC 300 5 SPD

Post by 7afe » 11 Oct 2011, 5:52 am

WHAT? doing ecu remap on a stock car!
retarded imho

4drsupra
UB Junior Member

Post by 4drsupra » 10 Nov 2011, 2:32 pm

if you want to stay N/A this is my personal advice:(in the order you should purchase them)

1. Intake is first on the list (Although contrary to belief this doesnt add any HP unless combined with the below components)

2. Headers (Heat wrap this for better cooling)

3. Full exhaust system taking out your cats but I would suggest leaving one this way u get some back pressure which is always a good thing at lower RPM range.

4. Exhaust Cam gear

5. VERY IMPORTANT: Piggyback ECU...AEM or greddy should do the trick...(this will maximise your gain for the above components...

6. Cams

7. Bigger Injectors

8after all that you should have a pretty decent N/A car.

UnKnOwN x
UB Addicted Member

Post by UnKnOwN x » 09 Dec 2011, 11:30 pm

intake , exhausts to start with..headers , ecu tuning , catback exhaust maybe .. still better if you can afford it..move on to something with more stock power (Y)

abood_2011
UB Junior Member

Post by abood_2011 » 20 Dec 2011, 11:52 pm

4drsupra wrote:if you want to stay N/A this is my personal advice:(in the order you should purchase them)

1. Intake is first on the list (Although contrary to belief this doesnt add any HP unless combined with the below components)

2. Headers (Heat wrap this for better cooling)

3. Full exhaust system taking out your cats but I would suggest leaving one this way u get some back pressure which is always a good thing at lower RPM range.

4. Exhaust Cam gear

5. VERY IMPORTANT: Piggyback ECU...AEM or greddy should do the trick...(this will maximise your gain for the above components...

6. Cams

7. Bigger Injectors

8after all that you should have a pretty decent N/A car.
I am looking for K&N filter (original) but not sure where to find and cams? its a good idea but can i get big american engine 2.0 good condition? and btw i changed the exhaust and there is difference but fliter would give more so am looking for K&N filter.