Nissan Patrol 2011 -CUSTOM Exhaust System- Complete - VIDEO

ECUs, intakes, turbos, fluids, transmissions, exhausts etc.
akewalram
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2011 Nissan Patrol LE 400HP

Post by akewalram » 01 Nov 2011, 6:09 pm

Got my custom exhaust system done for my Patrol, I am MORE than happy.. The noise is truly unique and insanely loud. The video doesn't do the car justice.. Also the exhaust is %#%$ LOUD does have me a bit worried about the cops but I've kept 3,500dhs ready just incase haha. If you ever see me or hear me on the road let me know what you think of the exhaust ;)

Enjoy this short video I shall be posting more this weekend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xuw59pjCFA

Also watch the video in HD the sound is a bit more crisp and better :D (Y)

Comment, Rate and Subscribe and check out my other videos!

Let me know what you guys think of the exhaust!

Thanks.

soflow
UB Addicted Member

Post by soflow » 01 Nov 2011, 9:18 pm

not a smart idea having your license plate visible :wink:

Coyote302
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:2011 Mustang GT + 1992 E-BNR32

Post by Coyote302 » 01 Nov 2011, 11:05 pm

nice sound (Y)

holydevil27
UB Addicted Member

Post by holydevil27 » 02 Nov 2011, 12:05 am

mashallah good stuff....not a ricer sound

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 02 Nov 2011, 11:43 am

Wow that sounds good!

real_ashwin
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Nissan Altima 2008 SE

Post by real_ashwin » 02 Nov 2011, 10:25 pm

sounds good tell us more about this custom exhaust ?

akewalram
UB Junior Member

Post by akewalram » 02 Nov 2011, 11:34 pm

Umm I'm not sure of the EXACT terms and all that kinda stuff but basically I just wanted the loudest noise and maximum performance WITHOUT voiding the warranty so there was only certain things they could do but still the managed to do quite a good job.. There isn't a massive performance increase but a small amount is noticeable.

Basically this is the stock exhaust

also right at the end not seen in that photo is the tail end muffler and the tip.

So I had this all removed and then also the tail end muffler and the tip removed. The exhaust setup this built for me was basically eliminating 2 out of 4 cat's also eliminating the mid mount muffler and the emissions regulator.. They had custom pipes built for me and then they fitted a muffler they had which allows quite a lot of air to flow straight through hence more power and a louder noise..

Here's a photo of the exhaust they fitted.

Now after this was fitted I had two options which I still do actually they could either attach a pipe from the end of this muffler to the tail end muffler which would result in a quieter sound OR they could just straight channel the air out of the exhaust. I choose to get the air straight channeled out as I wanted to try out the louder one first and if I found it too loud and annoying then I can just go back and they will pipe the muffler to the tail end muffler..

Here's how the exhaust looks on the car

The underside is quite dirty I admit but then again I usually get the underside of my car washed every week but this week been a bit busy but you can see the tip of the exhaust is literally straight out of the muffler.

So that's pretty much my exhaust! Gotta say I'm really loving it, it is INSANELY loud from what a lot of people have told me and also I've been getting a lot of attention on the car from people and other cars.. After I take my car for the next servicing and I have to get the exhaust removed, after putting stock on, getting the car serviced and then coming back to put this one on I will probably try the quieter style exhaust and I will then decide which one I prefer..

(Y)

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 04 Nov 2011, 1:48 pm

Best sounding new Patrol yet!

akewalram
UB Junior Member

Post by akewalram » 04 Nov 2011, 4:58 pm

TNT wrote:Best sounding new Patrol yet!
You gotta hear it in real! Video doesn't do any justice! Also it sounds WAY better when rolling rather than parked and revving! I'll try and get some more videos done soon! and thanks! :)

fahad992
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:PathfindeR

Post by fahad992 » 04 Nov 2011, 6:58 pm

Nice good Going (Y) (Y)

RaihanX
UB Junior Member

Post by RaihanX » 16 Dec 2012, 8:07 pm

Bro, where did you get it done ? How much did it cost you ? Is the warranty still there after you got it done ? Is it possible to get the American muscle car sound without voiding the warranty of Nissan ?? By the way you removed the video.

akewalram
UB Junior Member

Post by akewalram » 17 Dec 2012, 2:00 am

RaihanX wrote:Bro, where did you get it done ? How much did it cost you ? Is the warranty still there after you got it done ? Is it possible to get the American muscle car sound without voiding the warranty of Nissan ?? By the way you removed the video.
I got it done from Suwaidi garage, I removed it now, it was just for fun to test out the sound of the car. If your interested in an exhaust system contact Fox Exhausts, they do a nice catback system for the car. Also if your willing to wait a month Borla will release their exhaust for the car ;) One of my friend just picked the FIRST Borla exhaust for the Y62 today and he will fit it tomorrow. I will post videos of the sound soon.

As for the american muscle car type sound, the patrol cannot get that exact same exhaust note however it can get quite a similar if not better (in my opinion) with a setup of Doug Thorley Headers + Y-Pipe and then any catback exhaust system. The exhaust will not void your warranty as long as you don't cut the stock exhaust pipes, the stock catback is a bolt on system so it can be removed and put on without the dealership knowing.. Hope this answers your questions.