Muffler Tips ?

ECUs, intakes, turbos, fluids, transmissions, exhausts etc.
TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 01 Dec 2013, 8:02 am

Can i know where to get this type of fused mufflers tips, No I don't need sound, I need for show only:

http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server200/b ... 0.1280.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4 ... SX300_.jpg

Thank You

7afe
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Lexus SC 300 5 SPD

Post by 7afe » 01 Dec 2013, 9:13 am

^ Ricer Alert!

Go to muffler shops and they might have something that will make your car look fast :grin: . Posting links from amazon and expecting to find the exact part locally is not gonna happen. So go to a muffler shop or accessory shop and they will have all the things you need to make your car into a rice bucket.
GL

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 01 Dec 2013, 9:46 am

7afe wrote:^ Ricer Alert!

Go to muffler shops and they might have something that will make your car look fast :grin: . Posting links from amazon and expecting to find the exact part locally is not gonna happen. So go to a muffler shop or accessory shop and they will have all the things you need to make your car into a rice bucket.
GL
Can I know TF if ya hole's problem, hasn't it got enough drilling, cause I can do more....stop ranting here, if you aint got shyt to do, go shyt somewhere else....

Trash Can...

7afe
UB Senior Member

Post by 7afe » 01 Dec 2013, 11:25 am

Cant stop ranting and wont stop ranting. I cant help it but you ask such dumb questions on here man. Most of them are where can i buy this or where can i buy that? Of course, if you researched well you should easily be able to find where to purchase your parts from. Oh and if you are getting butt hurt from me calling you a ricer, you asked for that title.
P.S if you read my previous post properly, you should know where to buy your ricer parts. I actually answered your question, so dont be bitchin about my so called ranting here.

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 01 Dec 2013, 12:26 pm

A, yo shyt head, dont you think I know about those iranian shops, go f ya self, I know about em, I dont want to to do it form em...so go stick ya head in ya hole, in reverse order and be happy ranting inside...

To make it simple for a donkey like you, I never want to make my car fast or even look faster, I drove cars worth over $1million at over 200 here in UAE, you think I want to ride fast cars....you seriously a donk, donque, you choose which eva..

Jacka..

7afe
UB Senior Member

Post by 7afe » 01 Dec 2013, 1:06 pm

Guy with a million bux, still has a brain smaller than my left nut.first you cant spell for shit , second if you were soo rich as you claim you wouldnt be investing in a civic lol! third dont try to act like a baller over here because no one gives 2 shits about how much money you have.

Now back to the car world, the muffler tips you will get from amazon will not be any different than what you see in the iranian shops you dumb shit. You wont gain extra 10 BHP with a different tip. Now if you really had a brain bigger than my left nut, you would have gotten a hold of a welder who can weld two tips like that into one instead of trying to be all so called BALLER on this forum and win an argument.

P.S I have done over 200 in cars costing less than 10K , so now dont you be trying to act all cool on how fast you have gone mama's boy!

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 01 Dec 2013, 1:31 pm

7afe wrote:Guy with a million bux, still has a brain smaller than my left nut.first you cant spell for shit , second if you were soo rich as you claim you wouldnt be investing in a civic lol! third dont try to act like a baller over here because no one gives 2 shits about how much money you have.

Now back to the car world, the muffler tips you will get from amazon will not be any different than what you see in the iranian shops you dumb shit. You wont gain extra 10 BHP with a different tip. Now if you really had a brain bigger than my left nut, you would have gotten a hold of a welder who can weld two tips like that into one instead of trying to be all so called BALLER on this forum and win an argument.

P.S I have done over 200 in cars costing less than 10K , so now dont you be trying to act all cool on how fast you have gone mama's boy!
Sheer Dickhead-ness, I neva said, I had a million Bux, no wonda youza donque, I just said I drove mil dolla cars, and theres a diff in driving your corolla @200 and a Bent...Eff on ya hole, I dont want those extra HPz with those mufflers....do you even exist....go jack on your beetle..I doubt you even have a nut, you have peanuts...as for shit or shyt, I choose, seems your peanuts, are just worthless inside those pants or up in that head of yours, if it exists...

7afe
UB Senior Member

Post by 7afe » 01 Dec 2013, 1:54 pm

The more you reply the more retarded you sound. Again let me give you thr 1st 2nd and 3rd.
1st If you could stop spelling like a child with special needs so that i could actually understand what you are saying.
2nd I dont drive a corolla, but whatever i drive can take a lot of cars down on the road and thats all i care about. Oh and its way different, even your million bux car cant bring that feeling in you.
3rd: You should really stop replying to my comments, the more you reply the bigger fool you look like.

P.S : You should stop talking about my nuts and how much you know about my nuts, it makes you look like a faggot out there ricer boy!

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 01 Dec 2013, 1:59 pm

7afe wrote:The more you reply the more retarded you sound. Again let me give you thr 1st 2nd and 3rd.
1st If you could stop spelling like a child with special needs so that i could actually understand what you are saying.
2nd I dont drive a corolla, but whatever i drive can take a lot of cars down on the road and thats all i care about. Oh and its way different, even your million bux car cant bring that feeling in you.
3rd: You should really stop replying to my comments, the more you reply the bigger fool you look like.

P.S : You should stop talking about my nuts and how much you know about my nuts, it makes you look like a faggot out there ricer boy!
Just like you cant stop ranting, I cant stop replying, to make me feel more happy, that you the biggest faghole I have come across, I dont even understand your existence, I mean its not your fault, its the masters will....

I have same feelings on taking down cars on roads, I %#%$ humvees, Mercs and bents when I ride out....so dont think you the champ, beanie boy....I have screwed more cars than hairs on your head, if you have any...I feel for you, I know you running short of answers...

7afe
UB Senior Member

Post by 7afe » 01 Dec 2013, 2:11 pm

Oh you can actually talk lol! Did you call your dad out to spell for you? I am not sure if i am with you about what cars you own drive etc, Obviously nobody has seen your car, all you keep is asking retarded questions and never post a picture. If you have really %#%$ more cars than hair on my head with your so called civic that you claim to have you must be racing bicycles. No offense to other honda boys who have done shit to their car and actually got it done right unlike this guy over here who claims to beat the planet when he rides out in his car lol!
I dont care about what you claim on what you have done.
End of the day Money is not equal to brain. You are a fine example of it. Which you have clearly shown by not being able to figure out how to make a simple muffler tip by yourself.
SO one more time retard. just go out there find a welder and get your shit done instead of wasting my time on your worthless comments.

ProNoob88
UB Junior Member

Post by ProNoob88 » 27 Jan 2014, 12:54 am

That was quite fun to read :grin:

jazzzen
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:EG and EK Hatch

Post by jazzzen » 27 Jan 2014, 11:24 am

:-D popcorn.... tuned in...

shunns
UB Junior Member

Post by shunns » 28 Jan 2014, 11:36 am

hahaha, That was entertaining.

jazzzen
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:EG and EK Hatch

Post by jazzzen » 28 Jan 2014, 12:06 pm

Off Topic: Yo mama's so old her breastmilk is powdered... *pooof**** :!: hahahhaha