U can run but u cant hide, 7afe...

ECUs, intakes, turbos, fluids, transmissions, exhausts etc.
TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 01 Dec 2013, 2:24 pm

ooohhh did that hurt, I bet it did, you couldnt handle it anymore, I feel for you, man up now, school times are over...

Its the blocka, boy..

its not thumbs up, its ma fingaz up fo ya...
:)

7afe
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Lexus SC 300 5 SPD

Post by 7afe » 01 Dec 2013, 2:32 pm

Im sorry can you call your dad out again to type for you because you sir cannot spell. Good try but its a FAIL Attempt by you internet gangster ! " Blocka boy" Sounds like you need to go back to school,glad that atleast you know your school days arent over :grin:
Again, i aint got time for your worthless threads or comments anymore. I aint running but from this moment you are ignored you little dumb mudafuka! :grin:

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 01 Dec 2013, 2:36 pm

7afe wrote:Im sorry can you call your dad out again to type for you because you sir cannot spell. Good try but its a FAIL Attempt by you internet gangster ! " Blocka boy" Sounds like you need to go back to school,glad that atleast you know your school days arent over :grin:
Again, i aint got time for your worthless threads or comments anymore. I aint running but from this moment you are ignored you little dumb mudafuka! :grin:
So aint got no time but you still come into my posts, threads and start replying, such a hypocrite, MF, on ya face....unimaginable but yet believable, Pussyboy...you really need schooling...you need to eat your words back from your back...digg it..apply reverse gear...

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 01 Dec 2013, 2:40 pm

Are you Wiz Khalifa?

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 01 Dec 2013, 2:49 pm

CaL][CaB wrote:Are you Wiz Khalifa?
Sorry Sir, no disrespect, I ask a question and I expect an answer, information, for what this forum is dedicated about, unless its misleading, this fag thinks I didnt do enough research before posting here or I dont do anything but ask questions, apparently he didnt go to school or he's dreaming all day....no regrets that he didnt...to put it simple, I didnt buy anything from his, that smoked him up...he was claiming he was just trying to help me, and he expects me to buy that...

No Wiz Khalifa here, but I trap...

4,5 in my lap and my fingaz in his back,
Blueberry by the pound, man I wont take it back
I can tell you nigga, I wont %#%$ his back,
but Ima really feel great when I %#%$ his a$$...

Eff him...

Mr.HacKeR
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:09 Altima Coupe 3.5SE

Post by Mr.HacKeR » 01 Dec 2013, 10:46 pm

What did I miss?!

Ozimandius
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Mazda Miata MX-5 NA

Post by Ozimandius » 02 Dec 2013, 10:48 am

Where are the moderators when you need them?

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 02 Dec 2013, 11:35 am

Ozimandius wrote:Where are the moderators when you need them?
Dont have an answer dont open the topic, why go in and ruin the thread, simple as that....cant stand, cant help, cant stop ranting, and then barking in the post like a dog....i didnt get the point...FPH...

not for U Ozimandius....

soflow
UB Addicted Member

Post by soflow » 04 Dec 2013, 5:28 pm

Mr.HacKeR wrote:What did I miss?!
Looks like op did not like the reply someone gave in his thread

http://uaeboost.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14013