looking for ECU remap classes

ECUs, intakes, turbos, fluids, transmissions, exhausts etc.
Fadi Ju
UB Junior Member

Post by Fadi Ju » 08 Jan 2014, 7:17 pm

Hello all

i was looking for someone to teach me about the ecus and how to remap them, i'm looking for these classes just to have fun and learn more about the ecus cuz i'm not familiar a lot with them.
learned a lot about diagnostics from my friend's garage but now i'm looking for ecus programming

please if you know or have someone is good in that and won't take a lot of money just tell me about him or his contact number .

* I'm just uni student so i can't pay a lot of money :( *

Fadi Ju
UB Junior Member

Post by Fadi Ju » 10 Jan 2014, 2:14 pm

no answer?

mirza
UB Junior Member

Post by mirza » 10 Jan 2014, 6:43 pm

doubt youll find anything here...its best to look online for such courses....

Fadi Ju
UB Junior Member

Post by Fadi Ju » 13 Jan 2014, 3:12 pm

lol yes i guess

hasu
UB Junior Member

Post by hasu » 18 Jan 2014, 9:29 am

you can get classes here if you go to any renown tuning garage in dubai. However, they will charge you a hell lot of money. I went asking around when i got into that phase, and the quotes were from 35-50k dhs for a month. so see if you can crack a better deal. :)

De_Fre
UB Junior Member

Post by De_Fre » 28 Jan 2014, 9:05 pm

Good luck finding people that are willing to teach, it will be expensive and you will only know if your teacher was any good once you are good yourself ...

sammyt
UB Junior Member

Post by sammyt » 15 Feb 2014, 7:33 pm

the ecu studying part is the last part you would look for..first to get on track you have to study how engines works and how the ecu controls each part of the engine...many people start directly with tuning and they face hell of problems because can't diagnose problems or they blew up engines without knowing the reason and they repeat the mistake all over.
i am a tuner and tuning cars since a long time..attended courses/seminars so may my advice help you,start with that and practice,what you read and try for once you always have to apply it to develop of your self and skills.
it would be nice idea if you have your own car..don't practice on your friends cars ;)