Apexi AFC Neo Tuning / Dyno / AFR

ECUs, intakes, turbos, fluids, transmissions, exhausts etc.
Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 06 Nov 2007, 12:47 am

Hey guys, so i've decided to help my Tib's breathing by getting her a mild supercharger. My parts should arrive in a few weeks, but I will soon be picking up an AFC Neo locally and had a few Q's:

- Do you guys know anyone reliable who has a dyno, can work with a neo and tune my AFR to free up some lost power?

- What's the best current market rate right now for a neo? i've gotten some rates from PMS and Intraco but feel they're a bit much. any suggestions?

- If i have the Neo, does that mean anyone who can measure my AFR, has a Dyno and knows how to work with Neo can tune my car?

Another forum suggested Sub-Zero Garage, as they have dyno dynamics 4wd dyno. I'll get in touch with them, but want to know if anyone else here has any other suggestions.

Albertho, i know you were recomending a garage to me. what was it caled again?

Thanks gang.

sr20det
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:2004 Subaru Legacy

Post by sr20det » 08 Nov 2007, 2:04 pm

Sparky wrote:Hey guys, so i've decided to help my Tib's breathing by getting her a mild supercharger. My parts should arrive in a few weeks, but I will soon be picking up an AFC Neo locally and had a few Q's:

- Do you guys know anyone reliable who has a dyno, can work with a neo and tune my AFR to free up some lost power?

- What's the best current market rate right now for a neo? i've gotten some rates from PMS and Intraco but feel they're a bit much. any suggestions?

- If i have the Neo, does that mean anyone who can measure my AFR, has a Dyno and knows how to work with Neo can tune my car?

Another forum suggested Sub-Zero Garage, as they have dyno dynamics 4wd dyno. I'll get in touch with them, but want to know if anyone else here has any other suggestions.

Albertho, i know you were recomending a garage to me. what was it caled again?

Thanks gang.
I think it will be much cheaper for you if you order your neo from the states directly...believe me you will save a lot.

toleg
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:honda

Post by toleg » 09 Nov 2007, 9:09 am

1800 aed market value of neo
but you can get it less by now
if u want u can pm i can give you less than intraco price :D

Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 09 Nov 2007, 4:10 pm

I checked some online performance shops i order from and they quoted me about 300 for the Neo, and 70 for shipping to Dubai which totals at 370$ (1300 Dhs) including shipping to Dubai.

I don't mind paying a few hundred more for piece of mind, i believe PMS sells it for around 1600 already, brand new. Just wanted to know if ithis was the cheapest deal around the UAE.

Thanks Guys.

Anyone know any dynos here, aside from Subzero?

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 09 Nov 2007, 8:39 pm

Sparky wrote:Anyone know any dynos here, aside from Subzero?
Ben Sulayem Performance
Opposite Mercedes Workshop
Al Muraggabat, Dubai

tel: 04 262 1155
fax: 04 262 1177
email: bspturbo@emirates.net.ae

AAT Arabian Automotive Tech.
tel: 06 5345343
email: aat@emirates.net.ae

MOCA
tel: 04 2855313
email: mogroup@emirates.net.ae

Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 10 Nov 2007, 2:43 am

Hey sam, thanks alot for the info man. exactly what i wanted. (Y)

toleg
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:honda

Post by toleg » 10 Nov 2007, 5:41 am

dont forget the 5 % duty n taxes for imports
:D
Sparky wrote:I checked some online performance shops i order from and they quoted me about 300 for the Neo, and 70 for shipping to Dubai which totals at 370$ (1300 Dhs) including shipping to Dubai.

I don't mind paying a few hundred more for piece of mind, i believe PMS sells it for around 1600 already, brand new. Just wanted to know if ithis was the cheapest deal around the UAE.

Thanks Guys.

Anyone know any dynos here, aside from Subzero?