Places to do proper electrical diagnose?

ECUs, intakes, turbos, fluids, transmissions, exhausts etc.
Ribur
UB Junior Member

Post by Ribur » 13 Jul 2008, 3:19 pm

Guys

do u know any place that can do proper electrical and mechanical Diagnose?

thanks (Y)

Mike MRK
UB Junior Member

Post by Mike MRK » 13 Jul 2008, 9:29 pm

what brand ?

SALSABOI
UB Senior Member

Post by SALSABOI » 13 Jul 2008, 9:48 pm

Ribur wrote:Guys

do u know any place that can do proper electrical and mechanical Diagnose?

thanks (Y)
Come Home to Siyaram!

ROFLMAO .. No comments on where that came from! :P

stone-head
UB Senior Member

Post by stone-head » 14 Jul 2008, 7:36 am

is it the same problem in ur corolla !!!
then take it to the dealer , at least they have the proper diagnosing
tools , experience & at the worse ,they have repair manuals (Y)

or if u wana go geeky , search for error codes interpretation & their
diagnose :|

Ribur
UB Junior Member

Post by Ribur » 14 Jul 2008, 1:00 pm

yup its for the corolla.. they (dealer) rip me off ...

any idea where to get these repair manuals from? 8)

RasHooD
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Nissan Cefiro A31 Turbo

Post by RasHooD » 22 Jul 2008, 6:48 pm

hey buddy, ask anyone in sharjah where new york spare parts is, and right opposite to it is a road coming from inside, on one side there is Al Taqi electritians, they have dealership computers for most cars... they do stuff others dont do, reduce mileage on exotics and so ;)

ive seen them working on a 2008 hybrid camry american import specs, it was wrecked in an accident bad, all the 17 batteries in the trunk had burst, they ordered new batteries and fixed them...

there is a guy there named Zohaib, 050 2215 477...

tell him Rashood, the white integra guy, Raheel's friend referred you...

Superchargemazda
UB Junior Member

Post by Superchargemazda » 10 Aug 2008, 4:31 pm

hi i have a car mazda milliea Supercharge.
do you know anyshop whr i can actually repair my car.
becoz i have tried wid other ppl and thy cant repair it.
it has sum technical fault and radiator problem.

RasHooD
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Nissan Cefiro A31 Turbo

Post by RasHooD » 10 Aug 2008, 4:47 pm

you need to start another topic with the specific details about which car it is and what problems its got, we have many members who could help you out...

Cheers...

Ribur
UB Junior Member

Post by Ribur » 11 Aug 2008, 10:00 am

hey guys

sorry for not updating u all....

i thought dealers were the best but now i know otherwise.. its better to do all the stuff u know urself or research on it and try to find the fault urself step by step ....

heres the story...took the car to the dealer and left it there for a day for 'diagnose'.. got a call from the service staff that it is the problem with the starter and that has to be replaced as some stupid technician thought as much... even after replacing the starter, the problem was not solved and finally after a week, the car wudnt start... thought of taking it back to the dealer.. i called the recovery guy and he came told me that it is just the problem with the battery ... just replace it and it will be fine...

it seems that the technician who diagnosed forgot to check the age of the battery.. replaced the battery and the problem was solved....

as this is a forum for ppl to help each other.. my advise to u is dont go to any workshop unless u know wat is the exact problem or atleast come close to wat may be the problem...

(Y)

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 12 Aug 2008, 3:07 am

Ribur wrote:heres the story...took the car to the dealer and left it there for a day for 'diagnose'.. got a call from the service staff that it is the problem with the starter and that has to be replaced as some stupid technician thought as much... even after replacing the starter, the problem was not solved and finally after a week, the car wudnt start... thought of taking it back to the dealer.. i called the recovery guy and he came told me that it is just the problem with the battery ... just replace it and it will be fine...

it seems that the technician who diagnosed forgot to check the age of the battery.. replaced the battery and the problem was solved....

(Y)
Ribur , sorry to heard your bad experience , that suck a big time!!

may be the starter and the battery , both need to replace ?i remember you told me when we meet last time , it take a time to fire up the engine !? if the car don't start ,are we usually check the battery and gasline first ?

anyway , it is just my guess !!

i drive the same car over 5 years and 100,000km , and it is used and 11 years old now , thing keep broke down , i was in so many trouble , sometime i can't even find out the problem over 6 mouths !!

my experience is if something wrong with the car , it can be many diffenert cause . research does help , but it take time . if i know what the problem is , i usually find a garage which is cheaper , but if i don't know what the cause , i perfer dealer , cause at least they won't try to cheat .