Matte Paint Job [Mazda 6]

Body kits, paint jobs, stickers, lights, bumpers etc.

Moderator:Neo

.Zohair
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:Mazda 6 [2005-Silver]

Post by .Zohair » 06 Aug 2010, 3:53 am

Hey everyone! First of all, I'd like to know how all of you are doing. Hope you're all well, I'm sorry I haven't been able to post here lately, it's because of very hectic and busy work schedule and lots of things going on in life otherwise.

Secondly, I've bought a new car (:D) and I wanted to get a few things done for it. It's a Mazda 6 (2005) in Silver. I've been thinking of 'tweaking' the exterior a bit since the car has a few key presses and scratches on it from other car touches etc... And I've also been thinking of getting a different colour done, so I was wondering if I can go for a Black Matte paint job? Would Black look good? And where do I get it done from? I also want to install a body kit, something that stands out and will turn a few heads on the streets. Suggest me anything from headlights (I'm thinking Xenon) to fog lights and all that you can think of.

I'll be grateful for any help, thank you in advance all! I've got a picture of the car here:

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 06 Aug 2010, 2:01 pm

Welcome back!
Matte black is a bit overused here so go for something different, like candy blue etc.
For body kits check out Accolade: http://www.body-kit.com/
HID can be done from any Irani pimp shop if you want the average stuff.

usaf23
UB Special Member
Vehicle:2016 Jeep SRT

Post by usaf23 » 06 Aug 2010, 4:53 pm

as tnt said try that website for body kits..they have good kits of good materials and prices are resonable... dont go for matte..overused and now cops are making problems ... same for HID... i dont know about AUH cops..
get a simple kit..some nice rims..drop a bit..and a nyc glossy paint job would be a head turner...liek copper orange or something..depends on the car body kit style..
if you wana make it look fierce or just another pimped up 6..