Angel Eyes for Lancer Ex gt

Body kits, paint jobs, stickers, lights, bumpers etc.

Moderator:Neo

faisus
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ex GT

Post by faisus » 26 Feb 2011, 10:29 am

hey ppl need your help on the below query..
i have just ordered an Angel Eyes for my M.Lancer Ex Gt 2009 for automoglow.com...now i ust want to know whether they will easily get installed because i read somwhere that these angel eyes wont be installed because the lancer lights are not circular but some told me they will so im really confused :roll:
your feedback :smile:

inkedpiercedemo
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:97 eclipse GSX + 08 LancerEX gt

Post by inkedpiercedemo » 26 Feb 2011, 12:02 pm

check wit automoglow bro but the ae's that they used to sell for the lancer are for non projector headlights,not sure if they started makin ones that would fit the projector ones.

faisus
UB Junior Member

Post by faisus » 26 Feb 2011, 1:28 pm

thnx dude im just waiting for the reply from them..will surely update...

faisus
UB Junior Member

Post by faisus » 28 Feb 2011, 4:36 pm

dey hav told me that the AEs are for lights with projector and if the projectors is not fitted in the lights den dey provide projector kit as well...

now i wanna kno if da headlites shape is same as the ones in US ?? or does any one knows the dimensions of our light..

sanad_dxb
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:08 Lancer Ex 2.0

Post by sanad_dxb » 20 Mar 2011, 7:29 pm

faisus wrote:hey ppl need your help on the below query..
i have just ordered an Angel Eyes for my M.Lancer Ex Gt 2009 for automoglow.com...now i ust want to know whether they will easily get installed because i read somwhere that these angel eyes wont be installed because the lancer lights are not circular but some told me they will so im really confused :roll:
your feedback :smile:
hey
i had purchased AEs from em more than a year back..quality is good from wt i heard..but then wen they finally arrived..it was a major pain installing em..throwing the headlights in2 d oven n stuff..not d risk i wantd 2 take with my lancer..so sold em off @ half d price..ws a major mistake :p..but then if ur willing 2 take the risk n manage 2 get professional job done..it does look sick !!..good luckk with ur CCFLs

sanad_dxb
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:08 Lancer Ex 2.0

Post by sanad_dxb » 20 Mar 2011, 7:30 pm

& yes..they only go with the GLX