Good Quality Tints

Body kits, paint jobs, stickers, lights, bumpers etc.

Moderator:Neo

NN97
UB Junior Member

Post by NN97 » 21 May 2011, 8:38 pm

Accord98 wrote:back on topic:

NN97, i too am looking for tint.

I visited the same 3M dealers in the malls and got quoted the same price.

It is important that you ask them which tint they are offering you from 3M (there are 3 different kinds, FX-Series (1) CS-Series (2) & Crystalline (3).

Starts from the cheapest and goes up - i.e. crystaline being the most expensive. Fx has 3 year warranty, CS has 5 year warranty and Crystalline has upto 10 year warranty. Of course, you also get better total solar heat rejection as you go up the ladder.

The ones in the malls offered me the FX series (cheapest) for AED850 - which I think is a ripoff!

I currently have an appointment with a 3M dealer for AED750 for my car with CS Series tint with 5 year warranty. The CS series has a higher total solar heat rejection which is why I chose to go with it. The CS series is very very similar to the numbers that Solar Guard offers.

If your interested, we can go back together and negotiate and try to get the price down since were doing 2 cars? Or alternatively, I can pass you the details of the shop as well so that you dont get ripped off at the malls :smile:

PM me if your interested.
I am looking for CS-Series and by now the cheapest price I hav got is frm dubai marina mall. And nextly even I think it is a good idea of going together, but it is not possible coz my company will be takin the vehicle, i can't go and i jus hav to giv them the quote. By the way frm wer did u get the 750dhs. quote?. And by the way what % are you going for? i am goin for the darkest one coz i hav got permission from the police. And I will be puttin the clear film on the front windscreen.

NN97
UB Junior Member

Post by NN97 » 21 May 2011, 8:41 pm

7afe wrote:Check in sharjah industrial area
After you cross BMW showroom , after the bridge you will see a hyper market on the corner of the building a few shops after the hyper market there is a tinting place , that guy does 3M too.Got it done in the lexus from there. But if you live in dubai then its pointless going there because you'll have to leave your car for sometime & dropping your car in sharjah and picking it up later is not worth it. I'll check for you tomorrow if you willing to drop your car to sharjah for a little cheaper price. Which car is it?
Yea..my frnd checked there...they also gav a decent cheap price...but it will be difficult for me to leave my car in sharjah and tak bak and btw my car is landcruiser vxr.i v8.

NN97
UB Junior Member

Post by NN97 » 22 May 2011, 8:46 pm

Also hw abt em-cool? I heard they are very good and cheap. They gave me a quote of 750dhs. for my suv with clear on front windscreen. But is it a gud brand?? :S