Body kits...?

Body kits, paint jobs, stickers, lights, bumpers etc.

Moderator:Neo

TryllZ
UB Junior Member

Post by TryllZ » 02 Jun 2012, 3:33 pm

Hi,

So im looking for body kits for honda civic for good price, not necessarily expensive, anybody knows how much does cost and what would be a good place to find them, new ones ?

and good rims as well !!

Thank You

UnKnOwN x
UB Addicted Member

Post by UnKnOwN x » 02 Jun 2012, 10:00 pm

Al zahra road sharjah..many shops over there have kits and you might get what you need there :happy:

blakat
UB Junior Member

Post by blakat » 17 Sep 2012, 11:25 pm

My friend,

Shj Sanaiyah is the place... to be precise go to Alfain (2000) in Double cola road.. u get everything for your civic there...

cheers

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 17 Sep 2012, 11:45 pm

they charged a FAKE spoon spoiler to me for 1500....

A SPOILER....i needed it for a cosmetic upgrade....I personally dont like tht shop...but Yes it is a good place to begin

soflow
UB Addicted Member

Post by soflow » 18 Sep 2012, 12:05 am

be careful buying cheap junk from sharjah. you will get a poor fitting kit with gaps between the panels.
then you can get some fake wheels as well which will probably fall apart at highway speeds or when you go through a pothole or bump.
after all of the above show up for the MME meet thinking your car is cool.

my suggestion buy a quality, proper fitting body kit and some branded wheels which have some safety testing behind them. good set of tyres as well!

Stok
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:Eclipse 1995

Post by Stok » 18 Sep 2012, 11:46 am

soflow wrote:be careful buying cheap junk from sharjah. you will get a poor fitting kit with gaps between the panels.
then you can get some fake wheels as well which will probably fall apart at highway speeds or when you go through a pothole or bump.

my suggestion buy a quality, proper fitting body kit and some branded wheels which have some safety testing behind them. good set of tyres as well!
F*CK yeah spend all your money on the car :grin:

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 18 Sep 2012, 3:52 pm

soflow wrote:be careful buying cheap junk from sharjah. you will get a poor fitting kit with gaps between the panels.

Im sorry what has MME got to do with 'Body Kits' :S

UnKnOwN x
UB Addicted Member

Post by UnKnOwN x » 18 Sep 2012, 3:54 pm

i think he meant fake wheels and low quality kits are usually fitted and then they r seen on meets such as MME :o

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 18 Sep 2012, 4:35 pm

Fake Sh*t are everywhere...its simply explains who and what kind of an owner the person is :razz:

blakat
UB Junior Member

Post by blakat » 20 Sep 2012, 6:41 am

CaL][CaB wrote:they charged a FAKE spoon spoiler to me for 1500....

A SPOILER....i needed it for a cosmetic upgrade....I personally dont like tht shop...but Yes it is a good place to begin
My friend... dont expect to get any original accessories .. this is SHJ... :-D ...

ya3coub
UB Junior Member

Post by ya3coub » 07 Apr 2013, 1:22 pm

Guys ABOVE

even if it's orignal

It's his money his car

weather it's total fake or totally original as long as he's satisfied It's non of anybody's business

I've tried some original stuff and it was a wast of money who is ready to buy a rear lip for 4500 dirhams from japan without shipping !!

a front Type R bumper with the grill was 15000 2 years back now its just below 10K

be reasonable I as with the Fake plastic not fiber body kits they r the best Taiwan stuff as for Bodykits

reasonable price + If you get into an accident the insurance doesn't pay for your accessory which happened to me maaaaaaaany Times

I'm with the wheels should be Orignal and a good set of tires as the suspension as well

But for body kits i'm totaly with the fake

unless u have six Zeros in your bank account and many other cars to mood a civic or get an orignal Body kit alone COAST more than your civic worth now

TryllZ Drop me a message or text me on 0567731134
we all started as noobs

and the reason why this forum is here for the "experts" to help the Newbies and to gain experience and share thoughts nobody was born as an expert

ya3coub
UB Junior Member

Post by ya3coub » 07 Apr 2013, 1:34 pm

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 08 Apr 2013, 12:37 am

(Y) (Y) the Expert has landed

no one got anything against fake products as long as they FIT my friend
if the fittings faggy then WTF u spent that money on?