PIMP ur RIDE by Neo

Body kits, paint jobs, stickers, lights, bumpers etc.

Moderator:Neo

Neo
Vehicle:2005 Hyundai Coupe

Post by Neo » 26 Jul 2006, 10:39 pm

xheartx77 wrote:hey ther ... jus wonderin ... how much do the underglow wid 3 colours tht u fit in the hyundai cost ? ,, n wht price would u charge for the fixin .. ?
That car had interior lighted up wit 4 blue neons too.
So wit the flip of a switch there wud be glow inside the car, even though it wont be evident from outside since the car it tinted. A peek into the car will stun u for a min coz the transparant carpet glows...

So including the interior and exterior i charged him 900 bucks (inclusive of neons, wiring, switches and labour charge)

[nik]
UB Junior Member

Post by [nik] » 24 Aug 2006, 11:34 pm

Banglore macha eh? nice santro btw, i had a getz that had a full cerwin vega kit and stanley leather. cost me around 600,000 rs while i was there. imagine what i could get over here if i jus dint waste the money on that.

Neo

Post by Neo » 25 Aug 2006, 1:17 am

[nik] wrote:Banglore macha eh? nice santro btw, i had a getz that had a full cerwin vega kit and stanley leather. cost me around 600,000 rs while i was there. imagine what i could get over here if i jus dint waste the money on that.

This seems to be ur first post....
Anyways ur right... for that kinda money u cud be ruling the streets out here... I felt the same when i came over here...
Stanley leather??? man u must be rich... hehehe!!!
And who did the Cerwin vega installation anyways...
I sold my car, i dunno whether the people who brought the car removed those decals... :cry:

[nik]
UB Junior Member

Post by [nik] » 25 Aug 2006, 9:14 am

hehe.. well i havent sold the car yet. its still there. The cerwin vega installation was done by some guys advaith hyundai knew. Not sure whether it was a shop or something but i watched them do it, and they were pretty neat and used good wiring for the whole thing, not branded but well i really think monster cable is overpriced crap. Im definite ive seen your car around brigades, when were u there in banglore?

masabgt
UB Special Member

Post by masabgt » 25 Aug 2006, 11:16 am

nice PIMIN job done neo... gud luk

tc

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 25 Aug 2006, 11:21 am

[nik] wrote:. Im definite ive seen your car around brigades, when were u there in banglore?
man.. NEO is the king of bangalore.. evryone knowz him overthere and his ride too :) 8)

Neo

Post by Neo » 25 Aug 2006, 2:20 pm

ALi wrote:
[nik] wrote:. Im definite ive seen your car around brigades, when were u there in banglore?
man.. NEO is the king of bangalore.. evryone knowz him overthere and his ride too :) 8)
Lol Ali, Payback time huh!!! :lol:
hehe.. well i havent sold the car yet. its still there. The cerwin vega installation was done by some guys advaith hyundai knew. Not sure whether it was a shop or something but i watched them do it, and they were pretty neat and used good wiring for the whole thing, not branded but well i really think monster cable is overpriced crap. Im definite ive seen your car around brigades, when were u there in banglore?
I brought my car from Advaith too... however I did my service @ Trident in Indiranagar. Awesome service!
Honestly Monster cable are good, and it will be worth only if ur going for high output setup, Like SPL and SQL.....
My car was pretty notorious bcoz, my silly driving habit, appearance of the car wit decals and neons, sound... And there at MG's specially saturday late nite... u know wat i am talkin about... hehehe!!!

Dont wanna go off topic here...

Masabgt, thanx man... more to come soon...

Neo

Post by Neo » 07 Dec 2006, 10:07 pm

BUMP!!!

Always check the first page for Updates..

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 08 Dec 2006, 3:19 pm

nice clean work man.. gud job (Y)

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 04 Jan 2007, 7:45 pm

Superb work Neo ! Just wanted to ask the same question that ALi asked :
suppose underbody lights are installed on a car...and when we go for full car wash....they wash the cars underbody also...so in that case.,....what happens to the lights ?? do they get screwed up or not ?
and how much does the original street glow cost ? for example : 2 lights ??
thanks

Neo

Post by Neo » 06 Jan 2007, 11:18 pm

Hammood_Junooni wrote:Superb work Neo ! Just wanted to ask the same question that ALi asked :
suppose underbody lights are installed on a car...and when we go for full car wash....they wash the cars underbody also...so in that case.,....what happens to the lights ?? do they get screwed up or not ?
and how much does the original street glow cost ? for example : 2 lights ??
thanks
Hey Wat do u mean by 2 tubes...
If ur plannin on installing only 2 tubes...
Then it would be the best if u just buy a couple of single tubes long enuff for ur requirement.
Bcoz the real underbody kit comes in 2 pairs. (4 tubes)
On second thought go for underbody kit rather than seperate tubes, if u dont want to install the other pair, save it...
The underbody kit is waterproofed and the streetglow kit had toughened plexiglass material to witstand breakage.
Last time i checked with LOWRIDER abudhabi, they mentioned Dhs900 4 the kit.

Check my reply in this link for more details
viewtopic.php?t=3293

Neo

Post by Neo » 22 May 2007, 11:04 pm

Check first page for updates.

Eleanor
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda civic 99 EK-Evo 8

Post by Eleanor » 23 May 2007, 9:15 pm

hey neo..
i see ur quite good with lighting ...
i need some help with some lights that i bought, i wanna get them installed in my car. need help, PM me pls ...
thankyou
SD -

Neo

Post by Neo » 23 May 2007, 10:28 pm

What is it that you would like to know?
Its giving me some kind of error when i click on private message.
You can PM me if u can... and maybe we can start a thread...

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 24 May 2007, 1:26 pm

woow..that is some serious glow :D ...i like it!!!!arent they illegal though??...some dude in qatar installed them here and police stopped him and said take them off bcoz it will confuse ppl with the police light (how frickin gay can that be) .....is it the same in emirates/?