Body Work??

Body kits, paint jobs, stickers, lights, bumpers etc.

Moderator:Neo

ahmed.omar
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:Mazda Miata

Post by ahmed.omar » 23 Sep 2007, 4:40 pm

Hi guys i wanna know where i can make the wheel arches 3inches wider, so can you guys recomend a good body work shop for me. Thank You

Wicked
UB Senior Member

Post by Wicked » 10 Oct 2007, 12:41 pm

well i dont know but there is machine wouldnt cost u more than 500 dhs u can buy and do it yrself hehehe i have it in Nz and u know whats the best way cheap way but u have to be carefull to not shatter tha paint is put a baseball bat and rotate it and does the trick thats cheap way but u will need to paint it but with roller machine will get it done without anything i dont know if they haveany in UAE

Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 16 Oct 2007, 12:06 am

I think he meant fender flares, and not rolling the fenders to stop the rubbing. (i could do with that rolline machine though as i ever so slightly get a bit of rubbing when cornering hard, even after moderate rolling. i'm scared of cracking the paint as you said.)

To answer your question ahmed, sorry but i don't know anyone. Maybe you could check online for aftermarket wide fenders that you could buy and have repainted.

a7med
UB Dedicated Member

Post by a7med » 25 Dec 2007, 10:18 pm

ahmed.omar wrote:Hi guys i wanna know where i can make the wheel arches 3inches wider, so can you guys recomend a good body work shop for me. Thank You
Kit Car Corner 04 3407010
http://www.kitcarcorner.com

Neo
Vehicle:2005 Hyundai Coupe

Post by Neo » 30 Dec 2007, 1:21 pm

I would suggest going for a Blister Fender.
You can easily find such stuff online.
Incase you really dont want to change the factors fenders you can buy add on blisters which might require some fabrication with the existing fenders.
A good tinkering and paint workshop can set it up jst like new.

Rolling the fenders to make it wide doesnt sound too cool.
We have the local people in India build body parts in such methods.
It requires lot of finishing and in the end you can see waves.

So Blister fenders it is!!!