Race a Porsche 997 GT3 Cup Car

Organizing a race or a casual cruise? Any event coming up? Discuss!
armotors.uae
UB Junior Member

Post by armotors.uae » 08 Apr 2010, 4:02 pm

As mentioned above, we have at least one new race car arriving next week to compete in the GT Championship and this leaves us with a spare 2007 997 GT3 Cup car, which we are now offering on an arrive and drive basis to customers who would like either a one off experience of racing a GT3 Cup car, or who are considering racing next season and would like the opportunity to compete in one or two of this year’s races for the experience.

To drive the Cup car you will need to have reasonable track experience and should have completed several track days, you will also need a national race license that can be obtained quite easily through Dubai Autodrome and the UAE ATC. As part of our package you will then have a familiarization track day with one of our experienced race drivers, followed by a race meeting consisting of practice, normally on the Thursday prior to the race, then the race day warm up, qualifying and the 45 minute race. The GT Championship race is structured to allow a driver change, if required, during the 90 second compulsory pit stop and so this experience can either be undertaken individually or can be shared by two drivers.

Contact Alex for more information and bookings.

albertho555
UB Special Member
Vehicle:B18C Civic HB

Post by albertho555 » 08 Apr 2010, 4:48 pm

this is a dream for me though i would definately want to race atleast one event in this !!!
Until then, i'll be racing my tin can civic in UAETCC :(

What would the costs be like just to have an idea? I remember Bin Hadher racing this a few races ago.

KingKenny, how about we share one race? I think both of us meet the criteria required !!!

toleg
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:honda

Post by toleg » 08 Apr 2010, 5:21 pm

^^

is the fee covered any damage to the car (incase of an accident) :wink:

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 08 Apr 2010, 7:01 pm

i don't have the license , buddy !!

albertho555