2011 Subaru WRX

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
Djinn
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2011 Subaru WRX. 1995 Nissan s14

Post by Djinn » 04 Apr 2011, 1:32 pm

nikumars wrote:@RacerF1:
I have my research in hand before i spoke. I have been well informed prior to any words stated here. If you call both the Dubai and AUH dealer they would still say its 111K AED and 60K Kms warranty. I know what i have to do next...and it was clearly a joke. Djinn was offended, so i sincerely apologized. Here Djinn got a pretty damn good offer and i dont know why or how. If he/she says he/she has the invoices and details stating the same then definitely there is more to it. So i suggest if you do your research in Subbys in this region you would know more before you either judge or put down your pre-puberty statement by butting into other ppl's conversation. If you want to play savior go do it else where.
I love the smell of wtfpwnage in the afternoon.

RacerF1
UB Addicted Member

Post by RacerF1 » 04 Apr 2011, 1:41 pm

I have my research in hand before i spoke. I have been well informed prior to any words stated here. If you call both the Dubai and AUH dealer they would still say its 111K AED and 60K Kms warranty. I know what i have to do next...and it was clearly a joke. Djinn was offended, so i sincerely apologized. Here Djinn got a pretty damn good offer and i dont know why or how. If he/she says he/she has the invoices and details stating the same then definitely there is more to it. So i suggest if you do your research in Subbys in this region you would know more before you either judge or put down your pre-puberty statement by butting into other ppl's conversation. If you want to play savior go do it else where.
Either you cannot read or maybe you do not know how to @Djinn has clearly stated how much he bought it for in in initial post. 2ndly why would you joke and why would you as joke call a person you don't know a lier, that is rude and outright flagrant foul mouth I would say. Go back to school and learn to read, otherwise I am jacking the thread as you are.

Make a Offer and stop jacking the thread and being a hog.

RacerF1
UB Addicted Member

Post by RacerF1 » 04 Apr 2011, 1:42 pm

I love the smell of wtfpwnage in the afternoon.[/quote]

Enjoy the show :razz:

nikumars
UB Junior Member

Post by nikumars » 04 Apr 2011, 1:46 pm

I sort of know the city...was posted there for work. I will give you a call end of the week and we can take this forward...thanks buddy...cheers!

Djinn
UB Junior Member

Post by Djinn » 04 Apr 2011, 1:47 pm

Alright guys enough of this please, Every time i refresh and get excited its both of you fighting/arguing, Lets stick to the topic at hand okay. Now the car is going for 95,000AED i could have done with 100,000AED for the price to be relevant to the mileage done but no i'm sticking to 95,000AED it's a great offer considering the car is new.

Take this while you still can, don't miss out.

Djinn
UB Junior Member

Post by Djinn » 04 Apr 2011, 1:50 pm

RacerF1 wrote:I love the smell of wtfpwnage in the afternoon.
Enjoy the show :razz:[/quote]

I'm bored at work so (Y) Right now if a fly was to hover on my desktop screen i'd be excited.

nikumars
UB Junior Member

Post by nikumars » 04 Apr 2011, 1:51 pm

RacerF1 wrote:
Either you cannot read or maybe you do not know how to @Djinn has clearly stated how much he bought it for in in initial post. 2ndly why would you joke and why would you as joke call a person you don't know a lier, that is rude and outright flagrant foul mouth I would say. Go back to school and learn to read, otherwise I am jacking the thread as you are.

Make a Offer and stop jacking the thread and being a hog.
<<shrugs, shoves dirt and walks out. obviously thinking its not worth wasting words for a premature blunt headed groundless argument>>

nikumars
UB Junior Member

Post by nikumars » 04 Apr 2011, 1:52 pm

Djinn wrote:
I'm bored at work so (Y) Right now if a fly was to hover on my desktop screen i'd be excited.[/quote]

lol! I have a hell lot of work...but the deal is pretty damn tempting! ;)

RacerF1
UB Addicted Member

Post by RacerF1 » 04 Apr 2011, 1:53 pm

Djinn wrote:
I'm bored at work so (Y) Right now if a fly was to hover on my desktop screen i'd be excited.[/quote]

If this guy buys the car, I will claim commission from you :razz:

nikumars
UB Junior Member

Post by nikumars » 04 Apr 2011, 1:56 pm

RacerF1 wrote:
Djinn wrote:
I'm bored at work so (Y) Right now if a fly was to hover on my desktop screen i'd be excited.
If this guy buys the car, I will claim commission from you :razz:[/quote]

This explains your livelihood and the reason for hoovering around other ppl's conversations...hmmm...
@Djinn: Pay your entertainment dues buddy! lol!

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 04 Apr 2011, 1:58 pm

^ free bump (not that you need any :P)

Its an amazing car!
This new WRX is faster in a straight line than the previous year STi :|

All the best with the sale! Nice choice of color as well? - can't tell, but is it the pearl white?

RacerF1
UB Addicted Member

Post by RacerF1 » 04 Apr 2011, 2:23 pm

nikumars wrote:
This explains your livelihood and the reason for hoovering around other ppl's conversations...hmmm...
@Djinn: Pay your entertainment dues buddy! lol![/quote]

Now you are trying to make a comeback by trying to be funny, :happy:
I dare you to buy this car, I think you can't afford it with your hard labour job

Djinn
UB Junior Member

Post by Djinn » 04 Apr 2011, 2:24 pm

Spark Silver is the color. I've had people tell me the WRX is better but i never bothered to try.
Didn't want to mess with around with the car.

nikumars
UB Junior Member

Post by nikumars » 04 Apr 2011, 2:37 pm

RacerF1 wrote:
nikumars wrote:
@Djinn: Pay your entertainment dues buddy! lol!
Now you are trying to make a comeback by trying to be funny, :happy:
I dare you to buy this car, I think you can't afford it with your hard labour job[/quote]

Hahahahaha...good try good try...you're improving...;)

RacerF1
UB Addicted Member

Post by RacerF1 » 04 Apr 2011, 2:39 pm

@Niku
Com'n put your money were your mouth is, I still say you can't afford :mrgreen: