Hey man.,CaL][CaB wrote:1. Do you have the rims?
if Yes pics pls...
2. finding the tires you want to stretch with needs a lot of test fittings....so Yeah...USED tires for now
3. do you have the camber kits?
4. You also might have to Roll/Shave your fenders...so a repaint and body work is also invloved...
start off with the rims and look for tires
So I'm all done with the kit & the rim, only part pending is approval from
RTA or CID Police.
RTA gave me 3 options.
- Get NOC from the dealer [Shit didn't work]
- Get NOC form CID [Haven't tried it yet]
- Bring car to any desired test location before modifying to see if they
can approve it. [Waiting for failure from the second]
What do you say in this case, any experience.
I have chosen Between these:
http://www.nekketsu-racing.com/www/img/ ... -V1-l9.jpg