Need help please from member

Talk about car reviews & comparisons, buying advice & suggestions, spy shots etc.
moeb
UB Junior Member

Post by moeb » 24 Oct 2013, 2:21 pm

Hello all,
My name is Mohamed and I am from Bahrain. I have a situation where I really need a local to help me out in. I own a 2012 Nissan Patrol that I have sent over to Project X Motorsports in Abu dhabi to get a turbo kit installed. I have sent the car over 5 months ago with a promise that it will be ready in a weeks time. Well its been over 5 months and I still dont have my car! Abdullah Al Marzouqi the owner of Project X have been avoiding me for over a month along with his employees. I have spend a good chunk of money on flights and hotels every month to follow up with the project. I am in a desperate situation, they screwed my cars interior, bent two connecting rods, messed up the wiring and much more!! I have paid 75% of the price quoted me, but now all I have are unethical and unprofessional people in my hands. What would your advise be to me?
Thank you,
Mohamed

Tribal
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:G35

Post by Tribal » 25 Oct 2013, 4:08 am

Bro your car is gone! i think they took away all the expensive parts & sold it, then screwed up your car taking it to desert or renting it to crazy locals.

Call Abu dhabi police & make a case on the garage.

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 25 Oct 2013, 12:19 pm

Post some contact details here.

Muhammad Faq
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:97 Mustang + 97 Supra + 97 3000GT

Post by Muhammad Faq » 25 Oct 2013, 1:37 pm

you have spent so much already, spend a lil more and visit them personally ? you will get to know whats actually happen and yu can sue them if necessary. its your car no one can go instead of your place or contact them

moeb
UB Junior Member

Post by moeb » 25 Oct 2013, 2:49 pm

Sam wrote:Post some contact details here.
Abdulla (owner) +971559999393, +971505663322 never answered any of my phone calls and really annoying me because I can see he's online on whatsapp messenger (constantly changing his dps).
Shop : +97125515054
Kutaiba the tuner : +971529182281

7afe
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Lexus SC 300 5 SPD

Post by 7afe » 26 Oct 2013, 11:23 am

I thought Anthony was the guy tuning their cars but i guess i was wrong. You cant really sue anyone for aftermarket work or say when you go into " race applications" it never has a warranty. Heck when you just put your car on a dyno here there is a paper to be signed saying if the motor blows its not the tuners fault. Once anyone takes your money they dont give a shit about how the car runs..

moeb
UB Junior Member

Post by moeb » 26 Oct 2013, 12:45 pm

7afe wrote:I thought Anthony was the guy tuning their cars but i guess i was wrong. You cant really sue anyone for aftermarket work or say when you go into " race applications" it never has a warranty. Heck when you just put your car on a dyno here there is a paper to be signed saying if the motor blows its not the tuners fault. Once anyone takes your money they dont give a shit about how the car runs..
He used to work for them.. not anymore though unfortunately

bmxali16
UB Junior Member

Post by bmxali16 » 26 Oct 2013, 5:55 pm

7afe wrote:I thought Anthony was the guy tuning their cars but i guess i was wrong. You cant really sue anyone for aftermarket work or say when you go into " race applications" it never has a warranty. Heck when you just put your car on a dyno here there is a paper to be signed saying if the motor blows its not the tuners fault. Once anyone takes your money they dont give a shit about how the car runs..

I dont think that plays a role if he wants to sue them , since not only did they not do their job but he didn't even get his car back, that is a form of theft.

DjSooN
UB Junior Member

Post by DjSooN » 27 Oct 2013, 11:36 am

My ADVICE,, VISIT THEM AND AS SOON AS U ENTER, Call 999 AND BRING THE COPS TO TALK INSTEAD AND THEN POLICE WILL ASK U BOTH TO GO TO THE STATION WHERE IT WILL BE FINACLIZED !!!

BRING ALL YOUR PAPERS AND IF U HAVE ANY EMAIL CONNVERSAATION THEN BRING IT UP AS WELL.

iF YOU CAN, sEND THEM A LEGAL WARNING BY YOUR LAYWER !!! ITI S FREE AND LAWYERS WILL NOT CHARGE U TO MAKE A SIMPLE LEGAL WARNING !!! AND THATS IT

zeemmee
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:03Patrol_09Pajero3.0v6swb[late]

Post by zeemmee » 27 Oct 2013, 6:20 pm

DjSooN wrote:My ADVICE,, VISIT THEM AND AS SOON AS U ENTER, Call 999 AND BRING THE COPS TO TALK INSTEAD AND THEN POLICE WILL ASK U BOTH TO GO TO THE STATION WHERE IT WILL BE FINACLIZED !!!

BRING ALL YOUR PAPERS AND IF U HAVE ANY EMAIL CONNVERSAATION THEN BRING IT UP AS WELL.

iF YOU CAN, sEND THEM A LEGAL WARNING BY YOUR LAYWER !!! ITI S FREE AND LAWYERS WILL NOT CHARGE U TO MAKE A SIMPLE LEGAL WARNING !!! AND THATS IT
Totally agree (Y) , don't let them play you anymore.

moeb
UB Junior Member

Post by moeb » 28 Oct 2013, 12:24 pm

DjSooN wrote:My ADVICE,, VISIT THEM AND AS SOON AS U ENTER, Call 999 AND BRING THE COPS TO TALK INSTEAD AND THEN POLICE WILL ASK U BOTH TO GO TO THE STATION WHERE IT WILL BE FINACLIZED !!!

Thank you! I'm flying in this evening for a final attempt to settle without police.. hopefully I get their coperation. Thank you all dear members I really appreciate your advice

real_ashwin
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Nissan Altima 2008 SE

Post by real_ashwin » 29 Oct 2013, 12:09 pm

moeb wrote:

Thank you! I'm flying in this evening for a final attempt to settle without police.. hopefully I get their coperation. Thank you all dear members I really appreciate your advice
Btw laywers are great because they may even be able to get you compensation for your expenses for 5 months. Ofc they will take a commision but its well worth it. Get a good lawyer and they will do all the running around for you.

Guilt-Toy
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:Nissan Skyline

Post by Guilt-Toy » 17 Dec 2013, 9:29 pm

Hi.

This is Anthony, i have not been part of project x for about one year and a half.

I am sorry this has happened to you, the only reason why the workshop got a good reputation with tuning the nissan v8 turbo is because of the work i did do when i was there, after i left they thought they could continue to do the same but i guess it failed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paxX2n4F ... YED1KDhrWQ

What ended up happening with this car? is everything okay now?

I am back in Australia because of problems with project x so I am sorry i cannot help you with your situation.

send me a private message with your number and i can contact you if you like.

cheers
Anthony