Accu Air suspension

Wheels, tires, suspensions, brakes etc.

Moderator:Neo

hk20
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:2011 Nissan Tiida HB - JDM Project

Post by hk20 » 23 Dec 2013, 10:31 am

Is Air suspension legal here? Will it pass RTA test?

How much would it cost to get it done here & any good places who do them?

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 24 Dec 2013, 2:49 am

there are ways to bypass every thing here..theoretically NO..but it passes (NOT SAYING IM GONNA PASS FOR YOU)

if you are looking to order DIRECTLY from accuair...12-13k including installation

its actually not as hard as it looks...way way easier...all that you gotta look into is HOW much of custom work are you putting in on the car...theres only ' THAT' much that can be accepted here

Mr.HacKeR
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:09 Altima Coupe 3.5SE

Post by Mr.HacKeR » 25 Dec 2013, 1:25 am

I have an air suspension on my car (Ksport), but before I got it, I asked the people in the sharjah registration about it, they said it will pass without problems. Just don't give them the car while it is slammed.

Accuair should cost you at least 20K without shipping! LAP57 can do the installation, but they'll charge you another 3K minimum
BTW, I am selling my air suspension if you're interested (I'm selling my car because I'm traveling, and the air suspension is 1 month old!), I think you can modify your existing shock absorbers (only shock absorbers should be modified) so that they fit your car.

Let me know if you're interested!

Tribal
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:G35

Post by Tribal » 25 Dec 2013, 4:13 am

Wow Dat A**! :| finally a hot altima in dubai.. glws man

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 25 Dec 2013, 4:33 am

Mr.HacKeR wrote:I have an air suspension on my car (Ksport), but before I got it, I asked the people in the sharjah registration about it, they said it will pass without problems. Just don't give them the car while it is slammed.

Accuair should cost you at least 20K without shipping! LAP57 can do the installation, but they'll charge you another 3K minimum
BTW, I am selling my air suspension if you're interested (I'm selling my car because I'm traveling, and the air suspension is 1 month old!), I think you can modify your existing shock absorbers (only shock absorbers should be modified) so that they fit your car.

Let me know if you're interested!

im a guy who appreciates ONLY Wheel fitment ... and thats all i look for in a car... (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (DONT DGAF about wht else is there in the car)

Yes you can modify your OEM struts to support bags...and im almost done with that part in my car...Air lines are almost in ... I'm just adding a few extra's before i get it on the road

pm me your specs bro...

what camber kits? if any?
whats the air valve control system?
what rims :!:
how are the hyaboosa toys acting as lug nuts ? (Y) :!:

hk20
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:2011 Nissan Tiida HB - JDM Project

Post by hk20 » 25 Dec 2013, 9:26 am

That's a brilliantly done Altima! Good work! PM me the details of your Air suspension.

Mr.HacKeR
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Mr.HacKeR » 25 Dec 2013, 5:30 pm

Wow Dat A**! :| finally a hot altima in dubai.. glws man
im a guy who appreciates ONLY Wheel fitment ... and thats all i look for in a car... (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (DONT DGAF about wht else is there in the car)

Yes you can modify your OEM struts to support bags...and im almost done with that part in my car...Air lines are almost in ... I'm just adding a few extra's before i get it on the road

pm me your specs bro...

what camber kits? if any?
whats the air valve control system?
what rims :!:
how are the hyaboosa toys acting as lug nuts ? (Y) :!:
Thank you! PM sent

That's a brilliantly done Altima! Good work! PM me the details of your Air suspension.
Thank you,
PM Sent

7afe
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Lexus SC 300 5 SPD

Post by 7afe » 27 Dec 2013, 1:07 pm

^^ props on the car!

Mr.HacKeR
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Mr.HacKeR » 27 Dec 2013, 11:04 pm

Thank you 7afe :smile:

Nabil Abd Aljabbr
UB Junior Member

Post by Nabil Abd Aljabbr » 31 May 2014, 2:49 pm

Hi mr Hacker,, I am new here,, I wz lookin roun for an air suspension, wanna take it to a diffrnt country for my 2007 honda civic. I would like to buy your air suspension kit, if you let me know the details, pls send me a message, or whatsapp on 00919633104873.
Thankz
Cheers

israr khan
UB Junior Member

Post by israr khan » 10 May 2016, 12:30 pm

dear i need that air suspension system please inform me on my whatsapp 00971559334058 i needit dear