Dodge Charger 2016 - Alloy Wheels Bent

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
vblogics
UB Junior Member

Post by vblogics » 30 Jul 2017, 10:24 am

Dear All,

Last week, while driving near International City in Dubai, I accidentally put my car into a pothole which dented my allow wheel. The tyre instantly deflated and I instantly knew I was in big trouble. Because the moment your rims are dented, the cost usually goes up crazy and it take a 2 to 3 days to get it back in shape.

Since I had office on Sunday, I really wanted to find a way to get it done as soon as possible by Saturday. I tried calling friends for contacts of garages and other places, but many of them said it will take 3 working days to get the alloys done.
I was pretty worried, when suddenly one of my friends messaged that there are shops in Sharjah, by the BMW road, where little shops get wheels done on an urgent basis. So I took this information and met up with one of the shops called JUBA tyres, which took my rims and got the bent done well within 2 hours on the same day and gave it back to me in good shape.

I wanted to share this information here, so that people who want anything to do with wheels, can approach that area and find a shop which can help you out with the needful.

Services that you can find in that area :
- Wheel dent
- Rim painting
- Tyre puncture
- Tyre setting
- Alignment corrections
- Anything to do with tyres and wheels.

Hope the above information is helpful.
Regards,
Vazzy