DRIFT CAR WANTED

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
Ramahi Motor Sports
UB Junior Member

Post by Ramahi Motor Sports » 06 Jun 2007, 9:27 am

HAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill sell u my R/C cars for cheep i'v got 3.......started in 8th grade
then came, the...........car in 12th grade.........

by the way i got my car 1.5years before my licence..........

but i do beleave u should atleast know what ur getting into, if u cant open the hood and name each part.....or bild the engine.....dont even bother getting the car

i got the car cuzz in 8th grade i finished a 3 mounth corse with toyota and finished FOURTH highest in the class.....as i was 16 and all others 20-45
the corsse was in RASHIDEA Dubai......yungest to complete corse ON EARTH
its actualy the pre-job training
SO by 16 i was sertified to work in any toyota workshop in the world....not as a secretary or sumthin but actualy on the workshop floor

anyway whynot a motor-bike......im sure u can find one in musafah from 500-60,000dh

BUT HAY MY R/C cars still up for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
one MONSTER TRUCK
one BUGGY
one RALLY CAR
alll 1/8 scale.......alll .21 engine

OHHH and im still 18 LOLOLOOLLOLOLO
and yes i'v had that cazzzy expereance........almost fliped at 130km in a jeep..........and.....no licence.........anyway not my falt we were actualy hit from behind......a rangerover at about 200km riped past and riped the rear left rim/tyer offf.......

anyway..........R/C CAR/TRUCK/BUGGY,,,,,,,for sale
ohhh and i got a plane

if u want e-mail me at
ramahimotorsports@yahoo.com

XXXXXXCCCUUUSSE my spelling!!!!!!

Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 06 Jun 2007, 10:46 am

i would not suggest a gts na and on top of it automatic .. the guy wants to learn what will he learn on a automatic and na .it will be a waste of money .. rather than that he should go look for old mark jzx81 it is not gono be more than 4k i guess ... learn on that but still for drifting i would suggest u to go for a manual car ...

WKZ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:EP82 Starlet+Jeep Wrangler

Post by WKZ » 06 Jun 2007, 11:47 am

Dude boost if you want to learn to drive or drift,manual is essential in both,but if you want it for a fun drive before your licencse then go for it.....but my opinion is No manual=No Drift,Drifting is not about pulling handbrakes!!!!

Private Eye

Post by Private Eye » 06 Jun 2007, 12:20 pm

boost>> while goin from BMW roundabout towards catterpiller roundabout in shj, youll see many gts on your right hand side... you can ask them for the prices and am sure it will not be more then 3500 or 4k....

studboy_441
UB Senior Member

Post by studboy_441 » 08 Jun 2007, 6:43 pm

come on boost man....what is your age? cant you wait for some more years? imm 17 years old and i want to drive like crazy...but imm just waiting to do it the legal way :D

come on man wont it be a shame for your parents if you got arrested or somthing?the same thing that happend to your bro right ?
Think about it if you get arrested or hurt...they would think they were not goood parents and they would doubt themselves...they brought you up...their worried ...dont get them more worried... I hope you understand..and where will u park the car? the cops see u without the license ur screwd....and the chances are more because ull be driving a RHD...soo its up to u....think twice....

and others should be ashamed of them self....for pumping him to buy the car...

Btw wht happend to ur Bro?

boost_drifter
UB Junior Member

Post by boost_drifter » 08 Jun 2007, 9:51 pm

Private Eye wrote:boost>> while goin from BMW roundabout towards catterpiller roundabout in shj, youll see many gts on your right hand side... you can ask them for the prices and am sure it will not be more then 3500 or 4k....

yeah guys./... this is ME BOOST..... just changed my account... donno wht happened to the previous one....

anyways... private eye and WKZ..... i went to the place tht u said.... at first WE saw a r34 four-door..... i thought tht it was tht car u ppl were talking about..... the brown coloured?!?!..... it was an auto / RHD / RB20 n-a and had all the disadvantages one can think.... but it was priced at DHS25,00/-.... as it was a 2001 model....

WE were discouraged and returning whn WE came across the GT-S u ppl were talking about.... the black r32..... it was along with a r33..... the guy asked DHS3000/- for the 32 while DHS500/- for the 33..... but I donno wht's up with MY cuzin.... he was like stay away from cars or i'll tell ur parents and all..... but i don't care for him.... we'll try to purchase the car as soon as possible and see u guys on the nxt UB meet ! (Y) (Y)

boost_drifter
UB Junior Member

Post by boost_drifter » 09 Jun 2007, 10:44 am

studboy_441 wrote: cant you wait for some more years?
come on man wont it be a shame for your parents if you got arrested or somthing?the same thing that happend to your bro right ?

and where will u park the car? the cops see u without the license ur screwd....and the chances are more because ull be driving a RHD...soo its up to u....think twice....

and others should be ashamed of them self....for pumping him to buy the car...

Btw wht happend to ur Bro?

how will the cops come to know if i'll be doing it off-road...?!?!

and don't come under his word Pvt. eye and WKZ.....

and yeah regarding my bro.... it's a long story.... about 4-5 years back.... it was the summer of 2002 or 2003..... a thursday night.... my brother took me to mamzar along with a cuzi..... my bro had a purple GT-S 32 then (tht's y i like 32 more thn a 33 or 34).... my cousin was in his 33 GT-S

though tht time we were not financially well-enough.... my bro still managed to mod his car %#%$ good as any other guy.... moreover.. it was even better.... it produced around 300-450 HP (though my bro never told me and nor do i remember anything as i was a little kid then)

i don't remember much about the incident nor does my bro ever tells me about it.... but as far as i remember, we arrived in mamzar... there were too many cars tht day... everyone racing and rubbing their tyres..... WE just parked our cars - and were looking at them... their were some arab guys next to us.... they were in a group of STARLETS - a 34 four-door - and a MARK2 i guess..... they saw our cars (which were better thn their's) and became jealous.... began making fun of our cars like look at ur GT-S (they themself had a GT-S and none of thm was powerful thn ours ) and began making fun of the body-kit in my bro's car.... though i don't have any pic of our EX-CAR.... it was similar to AMER's car in the members gallery... same body-kit

my bro being a very touchy guy..... became emotionally disturbed.... coz they were making fun of wht he had made by collecting his money earned form his hard-work..... he switched on the car.,.. told me to get in, and off he went followed by my cousin..... he dropped me at home.... and the next think i remember is tht the next morning we came to know tht my bro had a major accident - his car was CANCELLED while racing with 2 other cars.... the others were badly damaged as well.... and i'm sure tht the other 2 were the same guys we met in mamzar.... i saw a pic and there was the same red GT-STARLET and the black mark2.....

my bro was hurt and was rushed to hospital.....and his car was sent to be SCRAPPED..... from tht day onwards he never takes no interest in cars (he was a car freak before the accident )..... we were glad to see him ALIVE as no one could have escaped the accident.... the other guys were also hurt... one had a brken arm while the other sustained some minor injuries.....

after tht my cousin was forced to sell his car.....and tht's y my parents don't let me go near cars / tht's y my other cousin threatens me.....

anyways u guys must have heard about the accident... it occured somewere near sharjah / don't know the exact location.....

tht's y i dislike ppl making FUN of others' cars and all those stuffs like tht.... tht's y i tell u guys not to make fun of other's cars as it is wht they like.... it's their choice not ours ! (Y)

now cheer-up... it's a long forgotten story... i myself don't remember much....

p.s. my bro's car was not a useless GT-S.... it was nicely built... nice rims... everything perfect and looked cool from the outside..... i'm telling this as many of u guys might think tht my bro's car was for sure a bad one...... the only thing why those arabs made fun of his car was just tht it was not a GT-R.... so wht... it was atleast faster thn a STOCK GT-R

the story's already become too long... i shall take ur leave.... and remember-- avoid making fun of others,.... this is wht our Religion teaches us !

masabgt
UB Special Member

Post by masabgt » 09 Jun 2007, 4:59 pm

hmm!

hey boost! waasup? a long story but read all. And say what at age of 15 I hit Dad's car with a parking pole and Dad called the cops and took up the responsiblity, no jail or smthimg like that, but he did not beat me not even scold me, just said to wait for right time. Now you see my avart <-- that me doing 180 km/h.

What I want to say is, I had chance but I crashed in the parking lot not even road and the car is Manual, if I would have been to road that time, then I wouldnt have been typing all this. You know what I mean. forget drifting, driving might look so easy but if somthing happens you are busted, now why they say to wait, its not age 18 but your mind, undestanding, maturity everything counts. So have patience. The day you have lisence you will remember what other and me said.

At last its up to you, but be patience, isnt this is what Islam says?

Now making fun-
<-- my avart

A guy wasnt moving from first lane in Al Khail road (before camera was there), so my blood was rushing in my brain and my friend took the pic. I do not recommand though. But this was my early days of getting lisence

Now I try to control myself but some time I cannot even if you have a powerful can then mine, I will chase you. lol

take care

Ramahi Motor Sports
UB Junior Member

Post by Ramahi Motor Sports » 10 Jun 2007, 7:37 am

hay, Boost Drifter..........

i just wanted to let u know this..............THIS...........and what u are about to do....buying a car is.......an adiction......

1. the car will never be strong enough
2. their will always be some part bothering u
3. their will always......always .....always be room for improvement

so what u c as a cheep hoby....lifestile is going to qiqly turn into a money guzzilling thing..........

look at it this way u will mess up the car cince u gona drift.....
lots of parts are going to go bad fast.......

just a few.....
clutch
engine....compressinon "over rev"
diff
oil......engine

anyway if u sereos about this........and we cant stop u............................my advice is do not service....only an oil change
NO UPGRADES and once u do a few 1,000km
sell it and get a "new'er one"

By the way can u please please let me come watch......
i meen ill post a vid. on you tube of u
ull become the new "CRAZY ARAB"

i can c it now........."17yr......ARAB......offroad.....and in a skyline=)"
........................what do u think happens in that vid?..................

good luck with that.............
by the way if u dont hold back your pokets.....your car will end up like mine
........for gods sake im going to be bringing a HKS TURBO 1000+hp on my flight home as a cary-on

WKZ
UB Advanced Member

Post by WKZ » 10 Jun 2007, 2:59 pm

Studboy I am not encouraging the guy to buy a car,you can see in the earlier posts that I have shown him alternate ways and discouraged him but if his mind is set then we can't stop him and all I can do or in this case also Private Eye is to help him buy a car or provide him with information.

@Boost_Drifter : What makes you think that you are not "emotionally disturbed" there must be a little of your elder bro in you!!! The age restriction on licencse's is for a reason,it not that people dont know how to drive properly under the age of 18,I knew proper driving at the age of 15 or 16 and so is the case with many others on this forum but we are not mature enough to understand situations, no offence but likely your brother who easily fell into trouble just because a couple of boys jeering at him,ask any senior member on this forum Albertho,Mikeh,WTF(ihope I am not wrong),they would surely prove their skills on the track,not on the street causing a danger to themselves and others.Our religion also teaches to us to learn from our and others mistakes and what other example then your very own brother.About giving a bad opinion about other cars,there is nothing wrong in it,this is an automotive forum and everyone has his/her own choice and if he does not like anything he can freely comment on it!!!!

juned_786
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:1992 Tercel Coupe

Post by juned_786 » 10 Jun 2007, 3:41 pm

man........ (Y)

does some one give drift classes here :D

i want 2 join ..

yeah.. :happy:
1 more thing what are u ppl talkin abt?

juned_786
UB Junior Member

Post by juned_786 » 10 Jun 2007, 3:53 pm

masabgt wrote:hmm!

hey boost! waasup? a long story but read all. And say what at age of 15 I hit Dad's car with a parking pole and Dad called the cops and took up the responsiblity, no jail or smthimg like that, but he did not beat me not even scold me, just said to wait for right time. Now you see my avart <-- that me doing 180 km/h.

What I want to say is, I had chance but I crashed in the parking lot not even road and the car is Manual, if I would have been to road that time, then I wouldnt have been typing all this. You know what I mean. forget drifting, driving might look so easy but if somthing happens you are busted, now why they say to wait, its not age 18 but your mind, undestanding, maturity everything counts. So have patience. The day you have lisence you will remember what other and me said.

At last its up to you, but be patience, isnt this is what Islam says?

Now making fun-
<-- my avart

A guy wasnt moving from first lane in Al Khail road (before camera was there), so my blood was rushing in my brain and my friend took the pic. I do not recommand though. But this was my early days of getting lisence

Now I try to control myself but some time I cannot even if you have a powerful can then mine, I will chase you. lol

take care

Man ur right ..

let me give my sumary .. :wink:

A year back when my father was sleeping i tried 2 drive my fathers car .. im like i can take it out frm the parking lot & ill park it again & no one will get 2 know...

what i did i just took it out.. will i was turning i hit the car with a wall ..

tht wasnt a serious crash just there was a scratch .. on the front bumper .. lol :happy:

i was like half dead ..

thx 2 my cousin .. he saved me .. well he was 2 years elder than i was ..
tht means he was 17 at tht time .. he was like more experienced .. he drove the car back 2 the parking .. & my father did not realise the scratch..

AFTER THT I DINT DRIVE A CAR .. :)

my head was like it wasnt working for half an hour ..

from tht day i realised that .. i shud wait for the right time .. :wink:

Ramahi Motor Sports
UB Junior Member

Post by Ramahi Motor Sports » 10 Jun 2007, 4:12 pm

U MEEN THE WALL HIT U!!!!!!!!!!....right :roll: (Y) (Y)

it shouldn't have been their!!!!!

i got my licence a..........1/2 year......i think

but since i mooved out......my ma just found all the spare keys to 6 cars we have owned in the past years........in my room......

BUT I SWARE IT WAS NOT ME.......my BRO.........but cince im the car freek in the family the finger is pointing at me
so im like :arrow:
and my bro 8) "%&$#er"

juned_786
UB Junior Member

Post by juned_786 » 10 Jun 2007, 4:16 pm

Ramahi Motor Sports wrote:U MEEN THE WALL HIT U!!!!!!!!!!....right :roll: (Y) (Y)

it shouldn't have been their!!!!!

i got my licence a..........1/2 year......i think

but since i mooved out......my ma just found all the spare keys to 6 cars we have owned in the past years........in my room......

BUT I SWARE IT WAS NOT ME.......my BRO.........but cince im the car freek in the family the finger is pointing at me
so im like :arrow:
and my bro 8) "%&$#er"

lol no dude i hit the wall .. :)

nice story of yourz .. :wink:

WKZ
UB Advanced Member

Post by WKZ » 10 Jun 2007, 10:45 pm

Ramahi my firend had made 21 car keys in 6 months of his dad's car b4 he got his licencse,as he was caught evry other day,and now his dad has around 23 spare keys of his car :D :D :P !!!!