Honda Owners Meet, Feb 12

Archived Past Events with photo galleries and all information.
User avatar
Rogue
UB Advanced Member
Posts: 1426
Joined: 29 Jan 2008, 11:18 pm
Vehicle: Infiniti G35 06

Post by Rogue » 15 Feb 2009, 9:32 pm

WOW guys ... dam i missed it !!!

User avatar
hdi
UB Junior Member
Posts: 31
Joined: 25 Oct 2008, 3:30 pm
Vehicle: 08 Suzuki Gsxr 600
Location: SHJ. UAE

Post by hdi » 16 Feb 2009, 1:45 am

i saw ya ppl.. but wasn't sure.. so.. didn't stop thre..

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 16 Feb 2009, 7:06 am

It seemed like we all missed a good meet.

Looks like a Honda meet without many Honda's
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams

User avatar
vti_me
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 242
Joined: 20 Apr 2006, 8:24 pm
Location: Sharjah

Post by vti_me » 16 Feb 2009, 7:33 pm

Image

Image
My wanna be :)
Image



Post Reply