Beware of Lady Drivers ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
TurboKam512
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:EJ white angel

Post by TurboKam512 » 10 Jun 2009, 3:44 pm

i had an incident recently
while looking for a parking , a 4x4 started to move from its still place as it was parked and was really going to hit my bumper had i not stopped
and it stopped in the middle of the track of the parking lot after which i realised it was A LADY DRIVER and just smiled at her and went along my way
as i went down a couple of metres ahead i heard a big BANGGGGGG noise behind me
as i parked and stepped out i was looking at the same LADY standing by her 4x4 and dialling a number on her cell
well apparantly she had hit a car which was parked while she wanted to take a right, no, nothing wrong with the parked car or its place its just that THE LADY seemed carelessly driving (my guess is she must be putting on make-up or something)
so there
anyone with similar LADY awareness :D

~kraZzY_DOo~
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:Hyundai Tiburon 2004

Post by ~kraZzY_DOo~ » 10 Jun 2009, 3:53 pm

my sister. she drives as if shes driving a jet, very cautious. but recently, a local tried to do harakat infront of her. angered she, went bumper 2 bumper, and then there goes the infinity g35 with sudden breaks, and the front bumper of my sisters tucson falls down! :D she gets down and yells at him...!!

Saam
UB Junior Member

Post by Saam » 10 Jun 2009, 4:45 pm

Once it so happend with me that i was looking around for a parking in Rashid Hospital parking and i saw one car coming out of the parking so i stopped there with my indicator on waiting for the car to come out so that i can park..as the car came out i saw a BMW suddenly comes and parked there while i was waiting. it pissed me so badly that i stepped out of the car to see who that indecent person is..it was a local lady and she stepped out.i told her that i was waiting for this parking so how come you come across from the middle of no where and park your car...the worst part was that she didn't even bother to listen and went away without even looking at me :evil:

TurboKam512
UB Addicted Member

Post by TurboKam512 » 11 Jun 2009, 1:21 pm

Saam i can understand it happened exactly the same with me once opp radisson SAS diera, al ras i was waiting for like 20 mins at a place and a guy came and wanted to take his car out from the place where i was waiting so i moved a bit back and let hi'm go as soon as he took his car out of the slot a guy from the other side came and parked i was so angry i went out and started screaming at him he came out of his car nicely took some stuff from his boot and went on his way
i really shouted and screamed but i think he pretended to be deaf and blind
after he left i didnt think it nice otherwise i would have broken his glass or something

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 11 Jun 2009, 2:55 pm

Saam wrote:Once it so happend with me that i was looking around for a parking in Rashid Hospital parking and i saw one car coming out of the parking so i stopped there with my indicator on waiting for the car to come out so that i can park..as the car came out i saw a BMW suddenly comes and parked there while i was waiting. it pissed me so badly that i stepped out of the car to see who that indecent person is..it was a local lady and she stepped out.i told her that i was waiting for this parking so how come you come across from the middle of no where and park your car...the worst part was that she didn't even bother to listen and went away without even looking at me :evil:
i saw the same thing happening with a guy.. the %#%$ din't even bother to listen to him.

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 11 Jun 2009, 2:58 pm

TurboKam512 wrote:Saam i can understand it happened exactly the same with me once opp radisson SAS diera, al ras i was waiting for like 20 mins at a place and a guy came and wanted to take his car out from the place where i was waiting so i moved a bit back and let hi'm go as soon as he took his car out of the slot a guy from the other side came and parked i was so angry i went out and started screaming at him he came out of his car nicely took some stuff from his boot and went on his way
i really shouted and screamed but i think he pretended to be deaf and blind
after he left i didnt think it nice otherwise i would have broken his glass or something
this happens daily in that parking lot.

nuttyprincess
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:06 GT Mustang-11 F150-14 CBR 250R

Post by nuttyprincess » 11 Jun 2009, 3:12 pm

you mean people :) not all girls are like that okay at least not me but i wont disagree with the fact that i had bad times with women on the road

TurboKam512
UB Addicted Member

Post by TurboKam512 » 11 Jun 2009, 4:27 pm

nuttyprincess i think u r the only Lady in this forum but happy to see you agree with reality
i dont mean any offence to any lady at all but its a fact Ladies may be good at everything else but when it comes to driving they are not good
but i like racecargirls different and bold and drive a hell lot better

nuttyprincess
UB Senior Member

Post by nuttyprincess » 11 Jun 2009, 4:39 pm

soo your saying im a racegirl...because you seriously better not be putting me in the other category..man that would be succh an insult :)
id deffinitely agree with the whole topic...i guess iv cursed women driving on the road on a daily basis i guess...braking miles away from the car ahead of them...never knowing how to cut between lanes...etc etc...

~kraZzY_DOo~
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:Hyundai Tiburon 2004

Post by ~kraZzY_DOo~ » 13 Jun 2009, 12:34 pm

i had somewhat same mess with a girl, but i scared the shit out of her. :P
it was opposite burjman, next 2 baskin robbins, when a car behind me was getting out, i reversed and stood behind it so that i can park next. while waiting, a lady driver was behind me, waiting for parking too, but she wasnt in her car, when she came, from burgerking, she saw me reversing and with my indicators to the right, just as soon as the car went, she came from no where to park, before i did, but i got inside before her. she bought her car really close to my trying to freak me out, but sad, it didnt work. i got down with a smile on my face, looking at her. she got off the car came to me, and said, that was my parking, and started yelling n shouting. i took off the traffic violation card from my car and showed her the fine and black points over fighting for parking space. dhs.200 fine and 3 black points. she looked at it, and then back at my face. i gave a pretty smile back. she says whispers some crap to herself and walks away. after buying my icecream from baskins, i got back, and found shes still didnt get her parking, and shes parked a little away with her hazards on. i got inside burgerking and told her, that im about to get my car off, and she can park if she wants to, she screamed NO! :D
i said, ok fine no problem, and walked off. while leving, i could hear her and her friend whispering again (like all girls do), and just as the door closed, she opens it and says, "excuse me, i need your parking." i said as you say, and she took her car came behind me, and flashed. i got my car off, and she before she parked, she honked at me put her head out of the windows and screamed thanks. i just left. :D
lady drivers i tell u....not all, but some...

TurboKam512
UB Addicted Member

Post by TurboKam512 » 14 Jun 2009, 10:35 am

RaceCarGirl!
Yeah
Looking at your ride inyour avatar
i assume its yours
and no ordinary girl would have a starlet
keep it up!!

nuttyprincess
UB Senior Member

Post by nuttyprincess » 14 Jun 2009, 12:14 pm

:) thanks hun, used to have the car its a long story and the car is long gone now but i miss it...i had my best days in that car

TurboKam512
UB Addicted Member

Post by TurboKam512 » 14 Jun 2009, 3:17 pm

send me some more pics if you can
yellow and black is not my fav but it suits the little devil
what i wanna see in the pics is some more finer details of the car if you know what i mean ;)

studboy_441
UB Senior Member

Post by studboy_441 » 15 Jun 2009, 8:56 am

nuttyprincess wrote::) thanks hun, used to have the car its a long story and the car is long gone now but i miss it...i had my best days in that car

haha yeah, i remember the drive to Dubai autodrome :wink:

nuttyprincess
UB Senior Member

Post by nuttyprincess » 15 Jun 2009, 12:44 pm

TurboKam512 wrote:send me some more pics if you can
yellow and black is not my fav but it suits the little devil
what i wanna see in the pics is some more finer details of the car if you know what i mean ;)
if you really dont mind going through the trouble, its on my facebook photos look me up as Hinna Hussain and ill add you, i have a few pics up there :)