Matte Black Rims : Completed!

Body kits, paint jobs, stickers, lights, bumpers etc.

Moderator:Neo

akewalram
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2011 Nissan Patrol LE 400HP

Post by akewalram » 27 Sep 2011, 1:32 am

Got em done! Gives the car a very aggressive and mean look.

Let me know what you guys think! Thanks and enjoy the pictures :)

WKZ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:EP82 Starlet+Jeep Wrangler

Post by WKZ » 27 Sep 2011, 3:43 am

Nice 'Neyysaan' (Y)
Now get rid of those penis antennas!

real_ashwin
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Nissan Altima 2008 SE

Post by real_ashwin » 27 Sep 2011, 6:53 am

and then de-chrome it.

Ozimandius
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Mazda Miata MX-5 NA

Post by Ozimandius » 27 Sep 2011, 7:48 am

I <3 Nissan Patrols, period. :grin:

akewalram
UB Junior Member

Post by akewalram » 27 Sep 2011, 12:44 pm

real_ashwin wrote:and then de-chrome it.
Yeah that's the next set of mods, de-chroming the entire thing, fron chrome grill, door handles, side vent, around the windows :) that's for visual mods, wrap all the chrome with matte black or get all the chrome finished in black chrome!

Performance mods en route as well! De-catting the exhaust, fitting in air filter and after that custom headers!

akewalram
UB Junior Member

Post by akewalram » 27 Sep 2011, 12:45 pm

Also I didn't get the calipers painted but I'm planning on so any tips for what colour I should go for? Red? Yellow?

real_ashwin
UB Senior Member

Post by real_ashwin » 27 Sep 2011, 12:59 pm

Wow looks like you have a lot planned. Cant wait to see the progress, good luck (Y) .

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 27 Sep 2011, 4:12 pm

akewalram wrote:
Yeah that's the next set of mods, de-chroming the entire thing, fron chrome grill, door handles, side vent, around the windows :) that's for visual mods, wrap all the chrome with matte black or get all the chrome finished in black chrome!

Performance mods en route as well! De-catting the exhaust, fitting in air filter and after that custom headers!
Black chrome is way more unique compared to matte black. Bright colored calipers won't look good, they are too played out and it isn't a sports car either. Get them done in the body color and then remove those antennas.

akewalram
UB Junior Member

Post by akewalram » 27 Sep 2011, 6:13 pm

TNT wrote:
akewalram wrote:

Black chrome is way more unique compared to matte black. Bright colored calipers won't look good, they are too played out and it isn't a sports car either. Get them done in the body color and then remove those antennas.
Yeah black chrome would look lovely but I think since the rims are matte already shouldn't the chrome parts also be matte? Instead of black chrome? what do you guys think?

Calipers yeah I think red or anything bright would maybe look TOO flashy or a bit over the top + never see red calipers or something on a Nissan Patrol its just wrong.

The antennas wow so much hate? I am removing them only to fit another antenna which is a different style.

akewalram
UB Junior Member

Post by akewalram » 27 Sep 2011, 6:19 pm

Ozimandius wrote:I <3 Nissan Patrols, period. :grin:
Me too :grin:

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 27 Sep 2011, 7:07 pm

akewalram wrote:The antennas wow so much hate? I am removing them only to fit another antenna which is a different style.
Can't put this in a nicer way: they are nothing but local rice. What purpose do they serve!

real_ashwin
UB Senior Member

Post by real_ashwin » 27 Sep 2011, 7:27 pm

i actually love those tall thin ones shake a lot and id put a little triangular flag on top. Ofc this would go on top of my Tundra single cab with +1m lift kit + bullbars front and back (made for dubai traffic accidents)

damn...i gotta stop dreaming.

akewalram
UB Junior Member

Post by akewalram » 27 Sep 2011, 10:38 pm

real_ashwin wrote:i actually love those tall thin ones shake a lot and id put a little triangular flag on top. Ofc this would go on top of my Tundra single cab with +1m lift kit + bullbars front and back (made for dubai traffic accidents)

I'm actually replacing it with a tall thin black one.. A VTC next to my uni has the exact aerial I'm planning on getting.. I'll take a nice shot of the aerial tomorrow and show you guys the exact one I'm planning on getting than you get give me some more advice!

and...

As for the Tundra that sounds awesome but I hate %#%$ Tundra's cause all the TRD ones absolutely rape my Nissan :arrow: :mrgreen: but stock I can keep up with and rape sometimes :razz: :grin:

real_ashwin
UB Senior Member

Post by real_ashwin » 28 Sep 2011, 8:42 am

akewalram wrote:
real_ashwin wrote:i actually love those tall thin ones shake a lot and id put a little triangular flag on top. Ofc this would go on top of my Tundra single cab with +1m lift kit + bullbars front and back (made for dubai traffic accidents)

I'm actually replacing it with a tall thin black one.. A VTC next to my uni has the exact aerial I'm planning on getting.. I'll take a nice shot of the aerial tomorrow and show you guys the exact one I'm planning on getting than you get give me some more advice!

and...

As for the Tundra that sounds awesome but I hate %#%$ Tundra's cause all the TRD ones absolutely rape my Nissan :arrow: :mrgreen: but stock I can keep up with and rape sometimes :razz: :grin:

hmm thats great news for me the Tundra TRD Vs the patrol wow. I have driven the new patrol even though i think it looks a lot less meaner than the old 1, the sound of the engine revving and the power is way higher in the new 1. Also i loved the interior is like heaven compared to the old also the the new reverse camera looks like a mini satellite feed cos its from all sides.

akewalram
UB Junior Member

Post by akewalram » 28 Sep 2011, 9:31 pm

real_ashwin wrote:
akewalram wrote:

and...

hmm thats great news for me the Tundra TRD Vs the patrol wow. I have driven the new patrol even though i think it looks a lot less meaner than the old 1, the sound of the engine revving and the power is way higher in the new 1. Also i loved the interior is like heaven compared to the old also the the new reverse camera looks like a mini satellite feed cos its from all sides.
Haha only TRD ya3ni, stock Nissan will take easily.. Yeah the old one will still be my all time favorite but the new one is a beauty, amazing to drive, very comfortable, raw and so much power available! Haha the exhaust note is okay once I remove the cats then the exhaust note will be good :grin: haha yeah it has all the high class luxury features one needs..