Looking to buy a Nissan Skyline preferably a R34

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
ItsjustVTEC!
UB Junior Member

Post by ItsjustVTEC! » 14 Jun 2013, 12:52 am

Hey guys was wondering if anybody could help send me in the right direction i just moved from the states an im located in Sharjah i have cash in hand and am looking for a Nissan Skyline 32, 33 preferably a 34 but wont be certain until i get out an see what cars are out in the market. So if anybody could please help it'd be much appreciated thanks.

Tribal
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:G35

Post by Tribal » 14 Jun 2013, 12:57 am

Unless you are a local or have some contacts, its very difficult to own a Skyline in UAE as they are all Right to Left converted = no registration.

ItsjustVTEC!
UB Junior Member

Post by ItsjustVTEC! » 21 Jun 2013, 2:33 am

yeah someone had told me the same thing. i found a shop that had a few GTRs an nice red R34 vspec but was told the owner wasnt planning on selling it and you would get pulled over everytime you would drive it on the street..

driftking
UB Addicted Member

Post by driftking » 22 Jun 2013, 8:27 pm

There are many skylines in the streets of UAE. It all depends wht your mods are on the car. If its street legal modification & ur registration valid the cops wont say anything and in turn ask you if your intrested to sell. :grin:

elmer456
UB Junior Member

Post by elmer456 » 22 Jun 2013, 9:38 pm

converted cars are not allowed in uae even right hand cars you can registered it if u are a local or u have a wasta that has many cash. the only way to drive right is a classic cars like ae86,datsun,etc...
and if u wanna register classic car your should not reach 1990 model :grin:

driftking
UB Addicted Member

Post by driftking » 23 Jun 2013, 1:21 am

There should be some way to register converted cars :$
I have seen an M spec Nur on a site for sale and i am considering to get it here... :(

driftking
UB Addicted Member

Post by driftking » 24 Jun 2013, 12:41 am

ItsjustVTEC! wrote:yeah someone had told me the same thing. i found a shop that had a few GTRs an nice red R34 vspec but was told the owner wasnt planning on selling it and you would get pulled over everytime you would drive it on the street..
Whats ur budget? M looking one myself, a clean stock would set me bak 120k to 150k. Same price i can get a low mileage clean GTR34 from japan. Y dont u consider importing one?

ItsjustVTEC!
UB Junior Member

Post by ItsjustVTEC! » 28 Jun 2013, 7:59 pm

Yeah im from the states so im not a local. an i really dont know anyone out here in UAE.
that was my first thought of getting one imported from japan but i keep seeing people say i wont be able to register a RHD here even if i have it converted to LHD so i really dont know what my options are.. i dont really have a budget a Skyline has always been my dream car 32, 33 or 34. so if i can find one out here thats available id buy it right away.. and as for mods im not looking for anything crazy i would like something OEM then just get suspension and some nice wheels. :grin:

driftking
UB Addicted Member

Post by driftking » 28 Jun 2013, 8:07 pm

Well y dont u check this out... Try to find out if u can bring in an already converted GTR34 from japan or anywhere in the world... Ur custom papers r going to show its an LHD and not an RHD. So when its already an LHD by papers... I think it might b sumwhat easy to register.. Its still juss a guess not that it would work out.
I am checking this out myself.. I have spoken to sum big shot local guys to check it out for me if thy can get it registered newly imported vehicle. Lets c how it goes.. If they can register it by any means... I m getting one imported right away... :grin:

RAGE
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2011 Nissan GT-R

Post by RAGE » 02 Jul 2013, 6:20 pm

driftking wrote:Well y dont u check this out... Try to find out if u can bring in an already converted GTR34 from japan or anywhere in the world... Ur custom papers r going to show its an LHD and not an RHD. So when its already an LHD by papers... I think it might b sumwhat easy to register.. Its still juss a guess not that it would work out.
I am checking this out myself.. I have spoken to sum big shot local guys to check it out for me if thy can get it registered newly imported vehicle. Lets c how it goes.. If they can register it by any means... I m getting one imported right away... :grin:
Take in consideration that they also check the VIN number, which shows them that the car comes originally RHD from factory.

driftking
UB Addicted Member

Post by driftking » 02 Jul 2013, 7:11 pm

RAGE wrote:
driftking wrote:Well y dont u check this out... Try to find out if u can bring in an already converted GTR34 from japan or anywhere in the world... Ur custom papers r going to show its an LHD and not an RHD. So when its already an LHD by papers... I think it might b sumwhat easy to register.. Its still juss a guess not that it would work out.
Take in consideration that they also check the VIN number, which shows them that the car comes originally RHD from factory.
Is this VIN checking only in dubai or all d emirates?

bmxali16
UB Junior Member

Post by bmxali16 » 02 Jul 2013, 10:37 pm

driftking wrote:
RAGE wrote:
Is this VIN checking only in dubai or all d emirates?
I can confirm sharjah and dubai. Dont know about the rest.

Stok
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:Eclipse 1995

Post by Stok » 03 Jul 2013, 9:54 am

ok if you so diehard R34 fan
top of top
70000$

Stok
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:Eclipse 1995

Post by Stok » 03 Jul 2013, 9:58 am

one more
35000$

johngalt
UB Junior Member

Post by johngalt » 10 Jul 2013, 1:15 am

This is Ukrainian Skyline, prices for them over their are very high because of the taxes, there's a lot of fanatics who can pay that amount and also government stopped importing RHD cars few years ago...

That's where the price comes from....

Check UK websites like autotrader.co.uk, you'll find a lot of good deals over there.