Hey man, I did a quick study on ur system and I came up wit the following details to ensure maximum performance and clarity of such a system.
One word for this combination: Awesome!
I wonder who picked up these components coz there are perfectly matching and made to perform. But the output clarity is greatly dependent on the installation.
I have no clue on which car ur gonna install. Wat ever it is, make sure the following is taken care of.
1) If ur car battery is less that 60Amp, Upgrade battery.
2) If the negative battery wire connected from the battery to the body as earth is less than 4AWG, upgrade to 2AWG
3) U can run a single positive Wire running of 2AWG from battery to AMPs
4) If u cant find 2 AWG wires run 2 wires, Go for 8 AWG for the Infinity amp and 4AWG wire for the JL audio amp, each wit fuses.
5) Mount the amps wit enough ventillation and as mentioned in the amp details
6) Connect the negative cable of 4AWG from the JL audio amp and 8AWG from the Infinity Amp directly to metal body (shorter length, better)
7) Try to maintain the box volume for the sub, becoz it has great important. And try to have ported enclosure.
8 ) Try to keep the recommended setting for the amp as mentioned below, sometimes changes might be necessary to tune if for specific cars.
9) If ur going for the 2AWG cable from the postive battery terminal, have a distribution block near the amp to divide it into 4AWG and 8AWG wires for the amps.
10) The main fuse must be around 180A if it goes thru single 2 AWG wire. (it might be tough to find such a fuse)
11) I would recommend a capacitor more than 1 Farad since the total setup is around 2000W.
12) Dampning the interior body is necessary, or else be prepared to hav vibrations makin more noise than ur sub.
13) Try to have a port into the car if ur mounting the sub in the trunk. I mean having a slot on the rear parcel tray.
The points above will be normally taken care by an expert coz he knows these things. I am jst making sure, ur aware and u do a checklist in the end.
Note: AWG is the measurement of wire guage, lower AWG means thicker wire. So 2AWG wire will be much thicker than 8AWG permitting more current to pass... Hope u got the idea.
Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1
6.5" Component System
Frequency Response 75Hz - 23Khz
Power handling 100W RMS, 400w Peak
Min Amp output Req 35W RMS
Impedanace 4 Ohms
Front door installation
Infinity Kappa 693.7i
6" x 9" 3 way
Frequency Response 35Hz - 25Khz
Power Handling 110W RMS, 330W Peak
Impedance 2 ohms
Rear parcel tray installation
Infinity Reference 7541A 520 W AMP for speakers
Maximum Current Draw 85A
Minimum Wire Guage 8AWG
Min Impedance for Stereo : 2ohms
Min Impedance for Bridged : 4ohms
Power Output @ 4 Ohms : 111W RMS x 4
Power Output @ 2 Ohms : 139W RMS x 4
Power Output @ 4 Ohms : 278W Rms x 2
You dont have to worry about ur rear speakers being 2 ohms becoz the amp supports 2 ohms setup.
Your combined output wud be as follows
Front speakers : 111W RMS x 2
Rear speakers : 139W RMS x 2
JL Audio 13W7-D1.5 Sub
13 inch Dual Coil
Power Handling 1000w RMS
Recommended Enclosure : Ported wit Slot type port
Recommended Enclosure Net Volume: 67.5L
Impedance @ parallel : 0.75 ohms therotical (0.6 ohms)
Impedance @ Series : 3 ohms therotical (2.41 Ohms)
Net Weight : 23.6Kg
For the amp below u will have to go for series connection on ur Voice coil of the sub for an effective 3ohm Impedance so that ur amp will support.
JL Audio 1000/1
Monoblock Class D Sub Amplifier
Maximum Current Draw 100A
Minimum Wire Guage 4AWG
Min Impedance : 1.5Ohms
Max Impedance : 4ohms
Power output @ 1.5 - 4 ohms : 1000W RMS x 1
Optimal Mounting : Amp Vertically with heat sink fins pointing upwards
Recommended Speaker wire Guage : 8AWG
Recommended setting for Infrasonic Filter : ON (Ported)
Recommended Frequency : 25 hz (ported)
Recommended Amp Low pass filter (Mode/slope) : 24db
Recommended Amp Low pass Filter (Filter Freq): 85hz
I know this mite look confusing, but this is important, and i hope ur getting some good professionals to install this.
This setup aint a joke and give me and idea how much u paid for each component. If u can.
Good luck, i wish to see this installed. Also mention the HU...
Incase I missed something, ask... I got too excited...