Members Meet August 2006

Announcements and discussions regarding members' meets.
Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 29 Jul 2006, 7:20 am

You knw the Drill....

Date:

Time:

&
Additional Comments:

UPDATE: Meet dates confirmed to 31th August 2006.
UPDATE: Members meet at Dubai Wonderland from 10PM to 11PM.
UPDATE: Members leave for Dragon Mart from 11:15PM onwards.

Al Koobi
UB Senior Member

Post by Al Koobi » 29 Jul 2006, 4:08 pm

I WOULD SAY WONDER LAND PARKING AREA..............TIME 10 O CLOCK..................DATE 24 AUGUST...............AND FOR THIS TIME NO ONE IS GOING HOME QUICKLY OR HAVINFG ANY EXCUSES....................WE WILL ALL COME TOGETHER..........AND WE WILL BE CALLING MORE FRIENDS.......ESPECIALLY THE SUPRA'S EVO'S........ETC.........AND THIS TIME WHEN WE ALL MEET...........IT IS NOT IMPORTANT THAT WE SHALL ONLY MOVE TOWARDS MUMZAR..............ALL OF US.I MEAN ALL OF US SHOULD BE MOVING TO WARQA................AND IN A GROUP..................SO THAT IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR TAKIN SNAPS....AND ENJOYIN MOVING TOGETHER IN A GROUP......................WHAT U GUYZ SAY......IS IT NOT A GOOD IDEA....... :roll:

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 29 Jul 2006, 6:08 pm

Lets have another Members-only meet next month. InshAllah, by September, we'll have a Show-meet once again.

Lets move on to a new location man. I'm bored of Wonderland already. Mamzar is better and cooler as long as we dont head back home as soon as 12AM. I'll leave it up to you guys.

Edit: sticked!

Al Koobi
UB Senior Member

Post by Al Koobi » 29 Jul 2006, 8:50 pm

all right as u wish
and the place i would say not mumzar that mosque area....................i mean some where else in mumzar.......what about the slip way

usaf23
UB Special Member
Vehicle:2016 Jeep SRT

Post by usaf23 » 29 Jul 2006, 11:13 pm

well..i wud say...warqaa iz a betta place @ nite..fer a cruise bef headin home....n since da place haz no much radars...<<as i knw>>
it vil b a cool place 2 gun de engines..try sum burn outs...wad u say guyz :)

Moheem
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Moheem » 29 Jul 2006, 11:45 pm

usaf23 wrote:well..i wud say...warqaa iz a betta place @ nite..fer a cruise bef headin home....n since da place haz no much radars...<<as i knw>>
kekeke ...im not sure how many of da members wud like to do em...cant say :P ...

whats up all...man its been like 15days away from uaeboost ....still having my finals...but cudnt control myself hehe...Inshallah ill be there 4r this meet....my exams get over on 11th august...ive got an open ticket 4r dubai...Inshallah ill be there....not gonna say much abt the time and place...

hey but havnt seen Warqa yet....guess it wud be cool to check that place out!

hey where are the snaps 4r the last meet?

KkiL
UB Junior Member

Post by KkiL » 29 Jul 2006, 11:47 pm

usaf23 wrote:well..i wud say...warqaa iz a betta place @ nite..fer a cruise bef headin home....n since da place haz no much radars...<<as i knw>>
hell ya, warqa is especially nice if you wanna "gun de engines..try sum burn outs" AND "get ur free pass into jail"
I'd rather suggest meeting at a place and cruisin on diyafa and beach road

usaf23
UB Special Member
Vehicle:2016 Jeep SRT

Post by usaf23 » 29 Jul 2006, 11:47 pm

yo moheem..datz deir..im jus givn da idea..letz c hw many ppl like it..or hw many dnt like it..letz c...
v hav a month..
YEAH VER R DDE PIKZ ~!!! :cry:

Neo
Vehicle:2005 Hyundai Coupe

Post by Neo » 29 Jul 2006, 11:58 pm

Its cool to start a important thread like this....

I think we need a rule....

Who eva starts the thread needs to organise the meet....

No!!! i am not talkin about the location...
The meeting itself.

An agenda for the day and make sure the agenda is followed and meeting is well organized.
He can ask for volunteers to help him organize...

This shud be done so that..
All the members hav a decent time getting introduced... gettin to know eachother... discuss anythin tat needs immediate attention... photosession... checkin out ride...future plans.....if someone wanna show off(burnouts).. we provide the necessary cover and secure the area....
blah,blah.....

Not like some people formin a group in the corner and others shyin away..
Equal oppurtunity for all..
Next time ALI and ADJ not mingling wit the rest will be considered as ur failure as an organiser Accord..

I dont mean to talk too much... i jst want the meets to move on to the next level... as a community...
And make the meets more organized...
So when we r enroute...we know wats going to happen... and can come prepared...

Come on guys back me up...
Last edited by Neo on 30 Jul 2006, 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eleanor
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda civic 99 EK-Evo 8

Post by Eleanor » 30 Jul 2006, 12:36 am

well i havent been for any meets yet - but id say neo is Right. tht oftenly happens, groups forming here n there......
y do non of u guys concider meeting at Jumeirah..... behind tht park over there.alot of People out there too n im sure they would love to see some uaeBoost rides !!!!!

SD -

grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Volkswagen Tin Can

Post by grayfox666 » 30 Jul 2006, 12:43 am

I would have to agree with neo.We should orgonize it well.Some wants burnouts(like me :) ) some dont, some wants racing some dont ,so we should all decide for the whole meet plan.For example we meet at the certain point and wait for the members to arrive at the place that all will know and lets say at 11:30 head to the location we decide for the meeting, photoshot, burnout , maybe a H2H or what ever people wana do.Me personally want to force mike or sparky for a BURNOUT!!!!!!!!!
Anyways Mr.Acoord98 orgonize.Ur in charge :P :)

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 30 Jul 2006, 12:48 am

Neo wrote:Its cool to start a important thread like this....

I think we need a rule....

Who eva starts the thread needs to organise the meet....

No!!! i am not talkin about the loaction...
The meeting itself.

An agenda for the day and make sure the agenda is followed and meeting is well organized.
He can ask for volunteers to help him organize...

This shud be done so that..
All the members hav a decent time getting introduced... gettin to know eachother... discuss anythin tat needs immediate attention... photosession... checkin out ride...future plans.....if someone wanna show off(burnouts).. we provide the necessary cover and secure the area....
blah,blah.....

Not like some people formin a group in the corner and others shyin away..
Equal oppurtunity for all..
Next time ALI and ADJ not mingling wit the rest will be considered as ur failure as an organiser Accord..

I dont mean to talk too much... i jst want the meets to move on to the next level... as a community...
And make the meets more organized...
So when we r enroute...we know wats going to happen... and can come prepared...

Come on guys back me up...
totally agree !

but i don't know , i feel it is quit difficut !!

frist the timming , i am not complain to the others cause i am the one late everytime :!: . but i am sure someone they know my reasons , i can say i am free only after 9:30pm , also i always picking up some our memeber to the meet .if you can't make sure the memeber apply on time , what you can do ? like 10:00 pm , actually we come to the meet at 11:30 this time and you can see that much more after me !!

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 30 Jul 2006, 12:54 am

i suggest we meet up after 11:00pm , what do you say ?

we always meet at thrusday night , we do have family , friend and girl friend .i guess quit a lot people can't to come cause these reason .

and most of us at the meet , we a adult and i don't think most of us has problem with that !!

Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 30 Jul 2006, 1:11 am

Al Koobi wrote:all right as u wish
and the place i would say not mumzar that mosque area....................i mean some where else in mumzar.......what about the slip way
I actually like the slipway... but we might attract a lot of attention. it's a nice place though... and there is a few rows of parking.

About the timings... just my opinion, but the later we start the meet, the shorter the meet will be, especially for people who work long hours.

i think 10:00 is a perfect time. again, just my opinion. :)

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 30 Jul 2006, 1:23 am

i too think tht 10.00 PM is perfect. :roll: