Rich $poiled Emiratis in London. Have a Look!

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
dwayne
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:Nissan GT-R

Post by dwayne » 06 Feb 2012, 12:01 pm

Life Of Super Rich

It is 7.00pm outside Ladurée, the chichi designer macaroon café attached to the normally quieter back end of Harrods at the corner of Hans Road and Basil Street. It's a coolish July evening but the narrow, doglegging streets around the famous Knightsbridge brownstone are rapidly hotting up.

Here comes a Lamborghini Murciélago with a matte black Paint Job and £1 million Bugatti Veyron. Every inch of its bodywork has been gold-plated. Behind is another Veyron, this one is white with chromium wings along with 3 Mercedes Benz G-Class flanked with bodyguards. Around the corner is a Rolls-Royce Phantom customised with a stainless steel bonnet. The number plate on this car is "1". The White Veyron's driver gets out — he is about 25 and dressed like an off-duty Lewis Hamilton. I compliment him on his car and ask him how he got it over to London. “In My Plane!” he says with a huge grin. Now an arrogantly long Maybach limousine painted in distinct orange and matt black arrives. I noticed one thing none of the cars had a number plate on the front. The letters “RRR” are picked out on the vehicle's boot in a diamond-studded font. A handsome young man and his friend apparently dressed for a night out at Movida — faded jeans, Hermès belt, Ralph Lauren polo shirt, and bronze tint aviators — roll out and head off into the dark green and brass of Harrods for some late-night shopping. This is Crown Prince Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, flamboyant petrolhead son of the multibillionaire HRH Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi of Ajman. RRR is the banner for the Crown Prince's vast portfolio of orange and black super-cars — it stands for Rich in Real Estate Resources. I managed to collect few information about those Emiratis and few names that I got to know is – Shk Ammar, Shk Aamir, Shk Rashid, Shk Hamad, and Wolf (couldn't find his exact name as he was called as Wolf). All the young men gather together and disappear in Harrods side door.

After all the action I saw, the only thing I would say is, "These Super Rich Arabs Got Big Money To Blow ".

Last edited by dwayne on 13 Feb 2012, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

akewalram
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2011 Nissan Patrol LE 400HP

Post by akewalram » 06 Feb 2012, 3:09 pm

Wolf = Theeb Al Thani.. Real name - Nasser Abdullah Al Thani

Owner of these rides..

dwayne
UB Junior Member

Post by dwayne » 06 Feb 2012, 3:15 pm

no this is not that guy.... the guy which is know as wolf is his nick name n he is an racer in autodrome... he is in his 19

dwayne
UB Junior Member

Post by dwayne » 06 Feb 2012, 3:19 pm

the person known as wolf i guess is the same 19 yo boy who bought a Bugatti Veyron sang noir, his name is Sheikh Abdulrehman n his brother is Aamir

WKZ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:EP82 Starlet+Jeep Wrangler

Post by WKZ » 06 Feb 2012, 7:15 pm

dwayne wrote:Life Of Super Rich

This is Crown Prince Sheikh Ammar bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, flamboyant petrolhead son of the multibillionaire HRH Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi of Ajman. RRR is the banner for the Crown Prince's vast portfolio of orange and black super-cars — it stands for Rich in Real Estate Resources.
Sheikh Ammar Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi is Sheikh Rashid's(RRR) brother.

dwayne
UB Junior Member

Post by dwayne » 06 Feb 2012, 7:26 pm

yes your right WKZ & what about Wolf? whos he?

akewalram
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2011 Nissan Patrol LE 400HP

Post by akewalram » 06 Feb 2012, 9:50 pm

dwayne wrote:yes your right WKZ & what about Wolf? whos he?
Nasser Abdullah Al Thani is usually known as Theeb al Thani as in Wolf for his nickname.. But if you are saying it's someone else then don't know.

dwayne
UB Junior Member

Post by dwayne » 07 Feb 2012, 7:35 am

akewalram-I've found out about this person, the person whom your talking is the Emir of Qatar, and this guy is known as Lone Wolf, his actual name is Abdulrehman Sheikh and he's the brother of Aamir Sheikh who holds a firm in dubai and he's in partnership with "RRR"