Post Pictures of ur Custom CAR Interior.

Audio/video systems, electronics, GPS, seats, fabrics etc.

Moderator:Neo

maggi
UB Junior Member

Post by maggi » 23 Aug 2009, 12:30 pm

soon adding components
ALPINE SPR LS17

ben
UB Junior Member

Post by ben » 12 Sep 2009, 7:26 pm

Neo wrote:
ben wrote:Hi guys new to this Forum - here is some pictures of the cars i build over here, the Touareg is sold but i still own the 206RC and the Vette - the vette is in the process of upgrading so whatch this space.
Welcome to the forum and Wow!!! Tats definitely quality work.

All the stuff done make sense.

It was not clear to me which of those cars are here!

Once again great installation. I would like to do custom work like those.
Howdy Neo - the touareg was the first one i build over here - i sold it in January 2009 currently the PUG 206 is here and the corvette zo6. i have just finished a new build in the PUG i had to redesign it so i can actually load stuff in the trunk :D planning a family :| . This weekend i(we) started the major trunk build on the zo6 will post some pics later in the week

Neo
Vehicle:2005 Hyundai Coupe

Post by Neo » 13 Sep 2009, 2:44 am

I am almost done with my custom work. Nothing like u have done.
So are u having a business or doing it personally for friends...

I am planning on a full fledged business in custom car audio.
Start small and grow big if there are any opportunities.

ben
UB Junior Member

Post by ben » 13 Sep 2009, 6:26 am

i do nt have a shop so i do most of it myself - i do have a understanding with car audio people on SHZ to help me with the dirty work or shall i say i am lazy :D - i do not like to sand down fiberglass ect so i go there at night we build the car and then i get them to sand down the fiber glass ect . i then come back the next day to cover panles, do the connections and setup the car. (Y)
it works for me this way i still get to do what i like build cars - having a shop would be great has always been a dream of mine as well its just to connected to the economy - the first thing people cut spending on is "toys" if yu get my meaning.

ben
UB Junior Member

Post by ben » 13 Sep 2009, 6:44 pm

ok so here is the pics of the new build for the PUG

hertz mille MLK2 split set up front running full active of two DLS ultimate A3s
and then a hertz mille ml2500 sub running off a jl audio 1000/1. the idea was to still keep th ecar practical so i can load stuff in the back. Must say the car sounds awesome - real good imaging and the woofer integrates very well.
The front bass drivers are in a completly sealed door enclosure - gives very strong mid bass attack.

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 14 Sep 2009, 12:28 am

Looking real clean man..I wish to do a build like this one day!!

imran4u
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:Mistubishi Lancer LS Coupe

Post by imran4u » 25 Aug 2010, 12:25 pm

Mr_boost wrote:Hello UB members ,

This is my OLD iCivic Sedah 1998 ( Sold ) customized interior photo, thought to show you as i didnt. but had removed all the mod like LDC, WOOFERS, AMPLIFIER etc before selling :D

and the yellow customized interior is of Lexus LS 400 which is of mine friend posting it with reference to him 8)

hope you guyz will like it (Y)
Nice Civic Bro.. from where did u got that steering wheel.. how much it costs???

doctorasim
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2010 mitsubishi nativa

Post by doctorasim » 23 Nov 2010, 8:23 pm

wow................ wish ill do all this in my car one day..... kudos to all with a good setup especially neo... ur da man

docaam
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:G35s and 370Z

Post by docaam » 23 Nov 2010, 9:57 pm

doctorasim wrote:wow................ wish ill do all this in my car one day..... kudos to all with a good setup especially neo... ur da man
Go with Neo, he is really the man....check the link of my setup which is part sponsored by Neo and he did an excellent job and have packages for reasonable price as well. The car won the best audio in Barbican turbo show and second prize in EMMA show

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10418&start=180

doctorasim
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2010 mitsubishi nativa

Post by doctorasim » 24 Nov 2010, 7:59 pm

docaam your setup is amazing + the car = awesome!!!!!!

Sham-trd
UB Junior Member

Post by Sham-trd » 01 Jul 2014, 9:07 pm

Hi guys. Does ne1 no of gud car accessories shops in al ain dat i can get a head unit 4a 2014 corolla? Am new 2da uae and cnt seem 2fyd ne proper accessories shops here.i have checkd in sanaya but ddnt fyd neting. Hop u guys can help thanx...

VWCefiro
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2008 VW Passat 2.0t TFSI

Post by VWCefiro » 24 Aug 2014, 9:28 pm

Here's my car's interior all mostly wrap in 3m Vinyl. I did it by myself, Newbie at best. I'll try getting better over time, it's pretty easy except for hard corners or holes.

http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/Phant ... deshow/new

Sorry I can't post directly, I lost all the links when I tried preview it.