Vehicle:09 Altima Coupe 3.5SE

Post by Mr.HacKeR » 03 Dec 2010, 2:10 am

hater999 wrote:@MR.Hacker
http://www.macroplant.com/phonedisk/
With this, you can use your iphone as a usb device :smile:
Key:‎2H96A-QK7MX-8GEYK1V-ZR6S8
Very nice program! (Y)
but you still need a computer to transfer data :(
I have been using the HTC Desire, which is an Android phone just like the Galaxy S. It is a really good phone that can compete against the iPhone. But I don't think that the battery life is that good, specially that all Android apps never close, any Application that you have opened will always be working in the background (hidden), and that eats the battery ALOT :mrgreen:
you can use a program to "kill" the background applications, and that works perfectly, but don't forget that you have to kill the program that kills the other programs as well :grin:
Android is a great OS but I think it still needs a few more adjustments in order to become better than the iPhone, and until now all Android phones have good touch screens but not better than the iPhone..

dj drift
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:I4 2.7

Post by dj drift » 03 Dec 2010, 10:06 am

Why dont you buy Ipod. I guess you can play the same game which you wish to play on iPhone4.
Install a Ps3 or xbox in your car =P

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 03 Dec 2010, 10:07 am

Gaming? Get a PSP.

hater999
UB Advanced Member

Post by hater999 » 03 Dec 2010, 10:09 am

^You don't need an iTunes to transfer data though.
The touchscreen I used on the samsung was (Y) (Y)

Battery life is an issue but its similar to the iPhone 4s'.

hater999
UB Advanced Member

Post by hater999 » 03 Dec 2010, 10:09 am

TNT wrote:Gaming? Get a PSP.
I'm selling :grin: :wink:

AccordTuner
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Lexus LS460

Post by AccordTuner » 03 Dec 2010, 11:12 am

psp no no cos i dont wanna carry a big bulky thing around every where
i already carry 2 fones and thats more than enough, i need a fone for gaming
after the comments by u guys i am a little worried about the battery of iphone 4
Samsung is just way to useless i have had samsung in the past and they sucked
its either nokia or apple
no one tried N8 nokia ?

Mr.HacKeR
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:09 Altima Coupe 3.5SE

Post by Mr.HacKeR » 03 Dec 2010, 11:56 am

an Ipod is a good option! specially the new Ipod 4G (it has a camera) and you can jailbreak it and install all the games you want.
I've seen the N8 and I went throught it very quickly, I noticed that it has the same interface as the Nokia 5800 or N97. Ofcourse the OS is still symbian, but the N8 has the newer version of it.
BTW here's a video that compares the N8 and the iPhone 4 in gaming :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Iag0RIU ... r_embedded
and here you can find the specs of the N8 VS the specs of the iPhone 4
http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?id ... hone2=3275
(THE BATTERY OF THE N8 IS NOT BAD,it's abit less powerful than the E72. but the iPhone has a more powerful battery than the N8 and almost the same as the E72, but don't forget that the iPhone consumes more energy than the N8)

AccordTuner
UB Special Member

Post by AccordTuner » 03 Dec 2010, 12:05 pm

hmmmmm mr.hacker and othwr guys thanks for all the info u posted :D

what about gps on iphone 4 , i saw a friend has it on his fone do i have to download it or how ? And is it free like in E72 i dont need to be connected to internet to use the gps ,
has any one tried the dyno app ? Where u can see 0-60 of ur car and it shows the hp of the car tooo

TNT
UB Super Member

Post by TNT » 03 Dec 2010, 1:22 pm

Get the iPhone, more suited to your use. GPS works on iPhone 4 but it will use data to load the maps unlike the E72.

WKZ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:EP82 Starlet+Jeep Wrangler

Post by WKZ » 04 Dec 2010, 12:40 am

AccordTuner wrote:hmmmmm mr.hacker and othwr guys thanks for all the info u posted :D

what about gps on iphone 4 , i saw a friend has it on his fone do i have to download it or how ? And is it free like in E72 i dont need to be connected to internet to use the gps ,
has any one tried the dyno app ? Where u can see 0-60 of ur car and it shows the hp of the car tooo
I've had dynolicious for an year now but never got the chance to go on a stretch and try it out because you need a sturdy windshield phone mount for it to work and I always forget to bring along my mount whenever I'm on a stretch :(

AccordTuner
UB Special Member

Post by AccordTuner » 24 Dec 2010, 2:16 pm

damn no stocks of iphone in etisalat and Du :(

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 24 Dec 2010, 2:48 pm

The N8's coolest feature is the "FM Transmitter". Tune a empty radio station on your phone and car HU and play your music. It's the 1st time any phone has come out with a technology like that. In other cases you have to buy a separate unit for the FM transmitter which really sucks...

AccordTuner, for your requirements the iPhone4 is what you need. I seriously get jealous when my friends are sitting in a group playing fifa with each other. I am contemplating buying a iPhone4 for the apps and games, but can't let go off my BB...EVER!! ...

As for andriod and the likes...there alright, still need alot of time for the apps to come out properly in them. But these days you can find your favorite apps on all flavors of phones...

Actually coming to think of it, why don't you just get a bloody ipad and keep your E72?

AccordTuner
UB Special Member

Post by AccordTuner » 24 Dec 2010, 3:29 pm

Tamu wrote:The N8's coolest feature is the "FM Transmitter". Tune a empty radio station on your phone and car HU and play your music. It's the 1st time any phone has come out with a technology like that. In other cases you have to buy a separate unit for the FM transmitter which really sucks...

AccordTuner, for your requirements the iPhone4 is what you need. I seriously get jealous when my friends are sitting in a group playing fifa with each other. I am contemplating buying a iPhone4 for the apps and games, but can't let go off my BB...EVER!! ...

As for andriod and the likes...there alright, still need alot of time for the apps to come out properly in them. But these days you can find your favorite apps on all flavors of phones...

Actually coming to think of it, why don't you just get a bloody ipad and keep your E72?
hmmm tamu fm transmitter is quite old now it was in n97 and n86 nokia too
iphone apps are really amazing love the need for speed under cover and or need for speed games

ipad hmmm the thing is ipad cant be carried every where :s with me i mean imagine going to mall with an ipad lol
for that matter i could have bought a ipod touch 4g but what i needed was a fone :)

TNT
UB Super Member

Post by TNT » 24 Dec 2010, 3:38 pm

Tamu wrote:The N8's coolest feature is the "FM Transmitter". Tune a empty radio station on your phone and car HU and play your music. It's the 1st time any phone has come out with a technology like that.
LOL. First time?
Nokia has been putting FM transmitters in phones since the last century.
(2008 actually, if I remember correctly)

hk20
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:2011 Nissan Tiida HB - JDM Project

Post by hk20 » 24 Dec 2010, 5:40 pm

^Yes Its there in N97, all those Nseries phones which released at that time.