UAE Boost Money

Important announcements regarding site and forums made here. Provide your feedback to us here.
Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 17 Dec 2005, 12:27 am

As you must have noticed by now, Boost Forums will now give you virtual money which can be earned by posting and could be used to play games, purchase virtual stuff that will be available in the shop which will be set up in a couple of days.

Earning Scheme:
Dh 5 for starting a new topic,
Dh 2 credited to the author when someone replies to his/her topic,
Dh 2 + credit per character, for posting replies in the topics,
Dh 1 for sending Private Messages,
Dh 0.01 for each character in post.

Each user's balance amount will be mentioned on the left under his avatar. Users can also donate money to each other in order to help them in the process.

Hope you enjoy earning from UAE Boost.. Hehe.. Lets see who becomes the richest member of the community! Happy Earning!!!
Last edited by Alpha on 01 Jun 2006, 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dr.drift
UB Senior Member

Post by dr.drift » 17 Dec 2005, 3:55 am

Now you talking some bling here ... now i can get my bugattti !!! :wink:

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 17 Dec 2005, 7:57 am

Hehe, yeah may be.. Lets see if I canset up a virtual showroom too where you can spend all this money!

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 17 Dec 2005, 7:26 pm

This is confusing !! But letz see....

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 17 Dec 2005, 9:21 pm

Hammood_Junooni wrote:This is confusing !! But letz see....
You'll get a notice after each of your post about the amount of money you earned for that post. Plus, your balance amount will always be displayed on the top.

Wicked
UB Senior Member

Post by Wicked » 18 Dec 2005, 7:46 am

LEarn how to save up :P heheheh good idea yeah more like damnit ppl start posting new topics hehee and lets get this started would like to thank the admin for the nice pics of dubai show and shine pics some nice cars there .... yeah yeah i know its not show and shine well the dubai motoshow pics keep up the good work thanks

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 18 Dec 2005, 5:27 pm

Just make sure, or have it controlled that people don't start "post whoring" or filling up the forums with useless posts..

Because we all know, money is the root of all evil.. And since I want you guys (and girls?) to be evil-free, please donate the root to me :)

It even rhymes :?

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 18 Dec 2005, 5:28 pm

Additionally (yeah, i just noticed this.. and since a new post earns me 5 dirhams, and editing a post earns me nothing.. here we go)

With the new "dirhams" thing, the entire forum looks f<censored>ed up in Mozilla, any other mozilla users?

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 18 Dec 2005, 8:15 pm

mikeh wrote:Additionally (yeah, i just noticed this.. and since a new post earns me 5 dirhams, and editing a post earns me nothing.. here we go)

With the new "dirhams" thing, the entire forum looks f<censored>ed up in Mozilla, any other mozilla users?
You mean the layout has some problem viewing from that browser? :@
Well, on resolutions higher than 1024x768, you might have that problem but otherwise, it should be fine. Though I haven't used any other browsers other than IE.

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 18 Dec 2005, 8:16 pm

Wicked wrote:LEarn how to save up :P heheheh good idea yeah more like damnit ppl start posting new topics hehee and lets get this started would like to thank the admin for the nice pics of dubai show and shine pics some nice cars there .... yeah yeah i know its not show and shine well the dubai motoshow pics keep up the good work thanks
Thanks for that Wiked ;)

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 18 Dec 2005, 9:41 pm

yeah very true ... uaeboost.net on firefox looks very weird ... the whole page aligns itself auto to the right ... IE on the other hand has adapted to the changes perfectly ... hope u guys sort out the firefox thingy. thanx.

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 18 Dec 2005, 9:43 pm

Shalashaska wrote:Hehe, yeah may be.. Lets see if I canset up a virtual showroom too where you can spend all this money!

whatever the scheme is you better have a good stock of sutff in tht shop of yours ... some people are going to be virtual millionaires and might wanna do some shopping .. who knows someone even may buy the website off you? j/k

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 19 Dec 2005, 8:19 am

fatboyzlim wrote:
Shalashaska wrote:Hehe, yeah may be.. Lets see if I canset up a virtual showroom too where you can spend all this money!

whatever the scheme is you better have a good stock of sutff in tht shop of yours ... some people are going to be virtual millionaires and might wanna do some shopping .. who knows someone even may buy the website off you? j/k
Hehehe.. The default features uptil now are like:

- changing your username color
- giving effects to username
- glowing username
- buying 'exclusive' avatars
- requesting 'username change' (most expensive)
- buying a moderator position

..and ofcourse many many more..

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 19 Dec 2005, 6:29 pm

what are the pre qualifications if you wanna buy a moderator position (apart from the virtual money thingy) ?

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 19 Dec 2005, 6:38 pm

fatboyzlim wrote:what are the pre qualifications if you wanna buy a moderator position (apart from the virtual money thingy) ?
Should be able to:

- control the thread
- understand what is inappropriate
- follow rules and make users to obey rules
- take actions whenever possible
- control: edit/delete posts